WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm late to this but tell me you're a narcissist without telling me! Amazing comment, Titchy2!! Have you been blocked yet?

WBD is absolutely not about cookbooks. Surely cookbook writers are not even considered authors? There's no writing talent involved at all? This unhinged behaviour is why I still follow her though. It's quite entertaining!
Not yet!! But inevitable comments about or how about Nina is just so proud and inspired by her mum. She’s 6! I’ve got one of those, his interest in my so called accomplishments is minimal 😂

Reactions: 2
I saw an article about Katie Price dressing her daughter as her and all the comments were negative how she had to make it all about her etc, not sure why people suck up to Bex so much 😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone know that about if you buy a book and return it if she still gets paid? Or the company if shes paid in advanced?

Nina probably 🙄 although I hope it’s a new man that can only be hinted at and not named or shown, will be here for the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope it's a new man!! However, if she dares crack out the montage of her and panininini I will phone social services myself based on the "kiss me" song of choice to go with these videos 😂 not a child friendly place AT ALL..so it better be a man she was with lol or maybe she was just alone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am willing to put money down that she went alone or with her best pal Ninifofini. She’s gone from the era of having ppl guess if she’s a single mum - to having ppl guess if she has a new man. It’s the only interesting content she has to offer

• Haha
It would explain why she did a 200 mile round trip for cheese last weekend, I mean that’s classic Bex to be fair but maybe she was meeting a new man 🤔 the thing is we barely new about her husband I think we once saw his arm and that was it so no chance she will talk about a boyfriend.

IMG_7104.png

I knew she had gone with Nina. It’s not a book launch celebration, she’s booked herself a luxury isolated countryside retreat to treat HERSELF for Mother’s Day.
Another entirely selfish act where Becky puts her interests above Nina’s and gaslights her into thinking she enjoys it.
no way on earth is Nina gonna be enjoying this retreat, it’s in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it. Unless Nina is a hiking & watercolour painting enthusiast 6 year old that is.

also duck off did Nina prepare this breakfast.
did she buy the wrapping paper by herself? Did she wrap it by herself? (Becky has made a futile attempt to pretend it was done by a 6y/o)

this is so amusingly cringe

*edit* WAIT A MINUTE. this picture was taken at home & not the expensive lodge. Look at the plates, these are Becky’s plates & serving tray, so is the blanket. It’s not like the one at the lodge. She’s taken this pik at home a few days ago! So WHO is she at the lodge with? The plot thickens.

Reactions: 6
Can you actually imagine a six year old in the entire world who would get up by themselves in a random holiday home kitchen they’ve never clapped eyes on before and prepare a breakfast on a tray?! I don’t bleeping think so. There are sprinkles too, who the hell takes sprinkles away with them??

Wondering if it’s an accurate timeline of events myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2806009
I knew she had gone with Nina. It’s not a book launch celebration, she’s booked herself a luxury isolated countryside retreat to treat HERSELF for Mother’s Day.
Another entirely selfish act where Becky puts her interests above Nina’s and gaslights her into thinking she enjoys it.
no way on earth is Nina gonna be enjoying this retreat, it’s in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it. Unless Nina is a hiking & watercolour painting enthusiast 6 year old that is.

also duck off did Nina prepare this breakfast.
did she buy the wrapping paper by herself? Did she wrap it by herself? (Becky has made a futile attempt to pretend it was done by a 6y/o)

this is so amusingly cringe

*edit* WAIT A MINUTE. this picture was taken at home & not the expensive lodge. Look at the plates, these are Becky’s plates & serving tray, so is the blanket. It’s not like the one at the lodge. She’s taken this pik at home a few days ago! So WHO is she at the lodge with? The plot thickens.
Or she was at the lodge a few days ago? You know Queen Becky doesn't like to share where she is at the time because of her swarms of fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she was away on Friday night and back home for Saturday night/Sunday morning? It's not very clear from her stories though. She also definitely went alone imo.

I think she was away on Friday night and back home for Saturday night/Sunday morning? It's not very clear from her stories though. She also definitely went alone imo.
Yes I think Nina was with the other until today and Rebecca went alone or with a ‘friend’
---
Does anyone think that heart was not drawn by a 6 year old?

IMG_0456.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that’s so sad if Nina didn’t write mummy on the card just so bex could have it look aesthetically pleasing for Instagram. I had an envelope with my 4 year olds writing of mummy on this morning and I loved it! It wasn’t pretty but it means something!

Reactions: 4
It’s supposedly breakfast in bed but looks like Bex is dressed and sitting under a blanket? She blatantly got up and made this herself to make it look like Nina made it. It’s honestly fine if your child doesn’t make you breakfast in bed Bex, my 6 year old gave me a packet of quavers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6