WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another review from someone on the Amazon Vine reviews scheme giving it a 3/5 star. They specifically said they deducted points for the emperor crumbs thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sub butter because it’s expensive!

Scroll through the rest of the pictures and find…

butter!

What mummy makes? No sense, that’s what.

IMG_1901.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Times must be hard if she is sharing recipes from the new book on insta. Publisher forced her hand to drum up interest?!

Reactions: 5
No one ever needs to do a video of blowing eggs 🤢. She’s made this post about cheap scones then made herself and Panini brownies, you paupers can eat butter free scones 😂

Reactions: 4
She really needs to think about removing Nina from her socials. Because today I was at the local trampoline park and I noticed Nina, which i think is a bleeping scary thought, a complete stranger recognising your child. She was with a friend. But then Bex appeared looked harassed.

Reactions: 16
What was Bex like in real life??
I didn’t really get a good look at her tbh. She had her back to me, but then when she sat down Nina went to run off with her friend, and Bex said ‘Nina!’ in like a flustered tone and Nina seemed to pay no notice to her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair if I was Bex I’d be pretty flustered to be in trampoline park too, not like she’s going to be comfortable having a bounce. And she’s probably eager to get to Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really needs to think about removing Nina from her socials. Because today I was at the local trampoline park and I noticed Nina, which i think is a bleeping scary thought, a complete stranger recognising your child. She was with a friend. But then Bex appeared looked harassed.
There’s a proper Mumfluencer scene where I live in the SE, and I’ve regularly recognised kids before the parents, it’s terrifying 😫 more often than not at a huuuge RHS outdoor playground where there’d be no problem convincing a child you knew their Mum, I can’t stand that they’ll willingly put their kids at risk for freebies 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I didn’t really get a good look at her tbh. She had her back to me, but then when she sat down Nina went to run off with her friend, and Bex said ‘Nina!’ in like a flustered tone and Nina seemed to pay no notice to her. 😂
Ha this doesn’t surprise me, I bet Nina runs rings round her - both literally and metaphorically.
Interesting she didn’t document their trip to the trampoline park. Doesn’t fit with her Victorian aesthetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha this doesn’t surprise me, I bet Nina runs rings round her - both literally and metaphorically.
Interesting she didn’t document their trip to the trampoline park. Doesn’t fit with her Victorian aesthetic!
But she claims she's been on the sofa all day with a sore back... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a proper Mumfluencer scene where I live in the SE, and I’ve regularly recognised kids before the parents, it’s terrifying 😫 more often than not at a huuuge RHS outdoor playground where there’d be no problem convincing a child you knew their Mum, I can’t stand that they’ll willingly put their kids at risk for freebies 😡
This sounds exactly like where I live lol. I recognised an influencer’s kids at the attraction we went to yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Did she really share a pic of some Budget Friendly Family Food bread (link to book, no recipe shared as per standard Bex) and then in the next story say that the steak she had bought was way too big for her dinner?! 🤣🙄🙈 Publisher’s Nightmare….!

• Haha
Reactions: 10