WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t checked her tattle page for a long time but came right here when I saw this! Is this the first time she’s actually acknowledged that she is separated from Nina’s dad?
She has a brief couple of mentions to ‘Nina’s dad’ but with no fanfare or any explanation. No reference to marriage breakdown/seperation/breakup though. Just suddenly references to ‘ninas dad’ as if it’s someone not connected to her at all or someone she knows.

Reactions: 4
That’s so weird I was thinking when I saw the latest middle aged outing how come she never takes her to the trampoline park, soft play, the farm park etc but then she obviously does just doesn’t post about it. Maybe the other child’s mum didn’t want their location shared on social media, more sense than our Bex!

Anyone notice,
If not before,
How irrelevant she now is. Oct we started this - im becoming incredibly bored

Reactions: 11
I havé a new nanny job, part of it involves batch cooking for the weaning baby twins… guess what book I’ve been given to work with 😂 Courgette pin wheels and tuna pastry here I come 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I havé a new nanny job, part of it involves batch cooking for the weaning baby twins… guess what book I’ve been given to work with 😂 Courgette pin wheels and tuna pastry here I come 🙄
Please make the emperor’s crumbs or whatever they were called! 🤣

• Haha
Can you please start an Instagram and share what you make 🤣
I would but I’ll probably have to tweak her recipes so they aren’t tit 😆 as I put ‘competent cook’ on my CV.
def will share a couple here if I get the chance. I’m still laughing at the fact that she thinks making pizza on a tortilla base is something she invented. Most of the pictures in the book are just her lilac-painted ham digits fingering portions of food. Inspiring it is not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would but I’ll probably have to tweak her recipes so they aren’t tit 😆 as I put ‘competent cook’ on my CV.
def will share a couple here if I get the chance. I’m still laughing at the fact that she thinks making pizza on a tortilla base is something she invented. Most of the pictures in the book are just her lilac-painted ham digits fingering portions of food. Inspiring it is not 😅
Be mindful that there's loads of errors in the first book. Ingredients in the list aren't mentioned in the recipe and vice versa. Good job you're a competent cook, you need to be one to get anything decent out of her recipes!

• Haha
You could be @fixingbexrecipes and post the actual recipes that you’ve made work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bex really cooking budget family food tonight with prawn and steak wraps, I made wraps tonight too, with frozen chicken goujons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Be mindful that there's loads of errors in the first book. Ingredients in the list aren't mentioned in the recipe and vice versa. Good job you're a competent cook, you need to be one to get anything decent out of her recipes!
There's a curry in the first one which I do make all the time, but I soon noticed the spice blend used is almost a direct copy of an annabel karmel curry AND worse, if I followed hagrids recipe to the letter it would be pure liquid, she says to add something like 500ml of water, it has a whole can of coconut milk in already so its already a thin sauce 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to admit this: I’m weaning my second baby currently and will be making her the 1,2,3 pancakes because they’re so easy and my first loved them 🤣

For ‘proper’ recipes, I’ll be using Annabel Karmel - sure I used to make her curry that Becks has copied for my first, didn’t even realise she had a curry in what mummy makes (I didn’t get far past the pancakes).

I need to admit this: I’m weaning my second baby currently and will be making her the 1,2,3 pancakes because they’re so easy and my first loved them 🤣

For ‘proper’ recipes, I’ll be using Annabel Karmel - sure I used to make her curry that Becks has copied for my first, didn’t even realise she had a curry in what mummy makes (I didn’t get far past the pancakes).
I wouldn’t worry - the 1,2,3 pancakes are not a Becks invention anyway. They have been doing the rounds for years before she claimed she invented them. My mum used to make them for me when I was a kid. I’m in my 30’s 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Facebook group always has anonymous members begging that they have no money and can anyone offer any advice at the moment. Not seen one person recommend Budget Family Meals or even said if you have her book this one is cheap/good.
the group is nothing about her anymore now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5