WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper f*ing buffoon isn’t she
Proper creaming herself over things that look like genitals. She must be going thru a dry patch.
IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

Reactions: 7
The fact she shared that gammon picture on Instagram is just further proof she has no friends. I mean I do find it a little amusing, but I'd only share it directly to the friends I know that would also find it funny. Not to everyone on the Internet on the same page where you share pictures of your child on. I mean, she probably attracts loads of weirdos already and this will just pull in more of the creeps out there.

Reactions: 12
That’s really tickled her hasn’t it. Do you think Nina is even there? No photos or videos of her declaring how Bex is the best mum in the world 🤔

Reactions: 4
I hate it when people do that fake coy hand over mouth thing.
Her cooking just looks absolutely repulsive. Pictures of other peoples roasts always look grim to me anyway. So much food for two people as well 🤢

Reactions: 4
Is she ok… I’m embarrassed for her that she is sharing that with the world on what is supposedly her weaning and food page.

Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is that she’s a weaning out. And if we are opening it wider, she’s a “family meal” account, and very heavily features her own child.

So why put a post/story on like that? Surely it’s not appropriate on what is her business account? I’m not a prude 😅 but I’m a business owner, and I just think what a terrible decision!

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is that she’s a weaning out. And if we are opening it wider, she’s a “family meal” account, and very heavily features her own child.

So why put a post/story on like that? Surely it’s not appropriate on what is her business account? I’m not a prude 😅 but I’m a business owner, and I just think what a terrible decision!
She's a Mrs hinch/ Stacey Soloman fan girl though isn't she... Given the absolute nonsense they post, I wouldn't be surprised if she thought she would go viral for being "funny"

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why Bex is always making enough for a large family, she’s only ever cooking for one or two but makes so much food!

Reactions: 3
IMG_7788.jpeg

Oh dear, it looks like the latest book has the same appalling editor as the other books. Poor Frances. I hope she returned her copy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10