WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to still have a very big head atleast vs friend. 100% dyed hair. Unsure about weight loss as wel hidden (weight) before 🤷‍♀️ we shall find out soon guess , when weight loss book saying all them cheesy receipes were not-a-so good 🤣

Reactions: 2
I agree with previous comment it’s hard to determine her weight loss bcoz she manipulated her photos/posing/angles for so long now. We only knew her real size when she came on tv. The black box hair dye isn’t doing her any favours either. She’s channeling an obese morticia Addams. #sorrynotsorry
On the other hand I’m glad my eyes and ears haven’t been subjected to a gyrating Nina screeching Adele songs in an antique shop recently.
her content has literally gone to shite (moreso than before). I think she’s lost as her kid has grown up so how can she promote weaning stuff anymore? Bex is reaching the end of her shelf life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why does everyone on tattle sneer at Ozempic ? Genuine question not policing here
Using the word 'sneer' implies a judgment, not a genuine question. For the record, I wasn't 'sneering', I simply mentioned a drug. A lot of people have lost a lot of weight quickly with it. Given Rebecca has been a large lady for years, to suddenly lose weight implies she has had some kind of help with it. Just my opinion.
I don't know about the rest of tattle's opinion on ozempic, perhaps ask elsewhere too.

Reactions: 1
Why does everyone on tattle sneer at Ozempic ? Genuine question not policing here
I don’t think tattlers do - there is a whole thread about weight loss injections Tattlers are taking. I am on Mounjaro at the moment myself.

I think there may be an issue where someone who has a thread on tattle suddenly drops a shedload of weight, doesn’t say why but starts promoting protein shakes or the like and lies/isn’t honest about how they lost the weight.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think tattlers do - there is a whole thread about weight loss injections Tattlers are taking. I am on Mounjaro at the moment myself.

I think there may be an issue where someone who has a thread on tattle suddenly drops a shedload of weight, doesn’t say why but starts promoting protein shakes or the like and lies/isn’t honest about how they lost the weight.
Right OK that makes sense.

What I meant was I keep seeing it mentioned as if its a bad thing. I know very little about it so wondered why. I do get if it's someone claiming they did xyz when really they just popped a pill.

Pics but no Nina. I wonder if Nina objects? I remember video of Nina having nails done and mouthing stop it to mom whos recording

Reactions: 3
So she’s recently released a recipe book called budget family food, but instead of posting any recipes to promote the book she posts her and her child having steak for tea.
How the hell are her management happy with this?!
I’ve never seen anyone release a book and promote it so little.

Reactions: 10
So she’s recently released a recipe book called budget family food, but instead of posting any recipes to promote the book she posts her and her child having steak for tea.
How the hell are her management happy with this?!
I’ve never seen anyone release a book and promote it so little.
I thought that when she was in M&S buying giant couscous. Nothing budget about shopping there!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was going to say massive plate of steak and chips on a weeknight - but the paupers can have crumbs!

• Haha
What does she do with her masses of free time? Nina's at school all day and we know she's with the other probably half the time. So what is Bex doing? She's definitely not making Instagram content. Or planning meals.

I am actually really curious about this!
Pretty sure she must have got a job tbh. I doubt the books are paying the bills now she's single - though I don't know how much book deals typically are for cookbooks??

But it would fit with the drop in content and the fact she doesn't seem to do enough to fit her free time.

Reactions: 6
So she went to the lakes with Nina. Knows Nina likes to go into water, but didn’t take any spare clothes or a swimming costume apparenrly??

Reactions: 8
So she went to the lakes with Nina. Knows Nina likes to go into water, but didn’t take any spare clothes or a swimming costume apparenrly??
Today’s content has been a complete throwback to about two years ago when every weekend she’d post loads of stories of a day out involving water, an unexpected dip and packed lunch. Just missing a trip to an antique or otherwise non child friendly shop

Reactions: 9
Poor Nina must have been frozen to the bone all the way home. No spare clothes or costume- just say no to going into the bloody lake then Becky.

Reactions: 5
I know I am stating the fecking obvious, but she makes some absolute bonkers food combinations.

Reactions: 4
I know I am stating the fecking obvious, but she makes some absolute bonkers food combinations.
More importantly, who needs a recipe book telling you how to make fried eggs with garlic bread?! Even for someone who does minimal cooking can probably figure out how to make that with their own brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
⚠ jump scare below
IMG_7836.png

this selfie is so close I can see her pores

IMG_7837.png

Oh guffaw! Classic nini inappropriately dressed for a dip in the freezing cold northern British lakes again- chortle chortle

IMG_7838.png

didn’t come prepared for a full on dip- classic becky. Tell u wants more important than dirty clothes though- hypothermia

IMG_7839.png

Poor mongo in a chokehold
---
IMG_7840.png

GET THE EXCLUSIVE RECIPE OF HOW TO MAKE FRIED EGGS IN BECKYS BUDGET BOOK!

• Haha
Reactions: 7