WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think many who follow her are ganna be poor and needing budget foods. Book is disingenious as shes a snobby twit, and sort of people i know who follow her are similar types they wont wanna know about this. Shes a 1 book wonder, as in what mummy makes

Reactions: 4
‘Mam, what are you gonna make for dinner tonight?’

‘Nowt, I spent £16.99 on the bastard book and that was this week’s food budget’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
tit narrator she is.. she should be saying sausages are a no for babies, she wont tho…

Reactions: 3
That road in the hole looks rank! The idea is sound but i don’t think the air fryer is hot enough cos it’s hardly risen and looks dense AF!

Another vomit inducing recipe 🤢 ... at least she didn't suggest dipping it in camembert I suppose.

She’ll be saving that for the leftover Christmas dinner, wrap it in pastry and dip in Camembert, this year she’ll have to add a new ‘twist’, what will it be? deep fry it? Sprinkle it with seeds? We will just have to wait and see 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh she’s blagging skin & me - her skin is certainly not a benchmark when it comes to skincare 😆😆😆
She’s loving it though. Any excuse to have piks of her massive mug & annoying voiceovers

Reactions: 5
Her tit diet certainly won’t be helping her skin, which no crappy skin care can override!

I rolled eyes at skin advert. Wtf. Wtf. Wtf. I now bet if she loses weight she will have before pics done and afters then some brand pays her to say they saved her 🤣

I tried skin & me and while I noticed an improvement, I had improved by diet at the same time so can't guarantee it was the skin & me doing it. I stopped it after 3 months but maintained my diet and water and I didn't come back so........

Also, I fully think she's hugely over exaggerating the pensioners tutting her in the library story and she's just fishing for "omg you're such a great mum of 2 dealing with that" when I bet in reality George was running wild and she was staring at her phone.
---
Also, I fully think she's hugely over exaggerating the pensioners tutting her in the library story and she's just fishing for "omg you're such a great mum of 2 dealing with that" when I bet in reality George was running wild and she was staring at her phone
Ignore this! 😂 I thought I was on another tattle page of someone who flogs skin&me a lot 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha