WhatMummyMakes #16 plz don’t b mean it makes me sad, Nina’s all mine she has no dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nina wishing she could have a normal advent calendar like the rest of children her age.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes when I compare Rebecca to people like taming twins or Cardiff mum and the content they put out I realise really quite how bad Rebecca is at her job…
---
Nina wishing she could have a normal advent calendar like the rest of children her age.
Also, she 100% has a luxurious chocolate calendar, that one is just kept off camera

Reactions: 4
Come on she probably has one of the more expensive toy ones like a Barbie one but that doesn’t fit the Victorian country vibe 😉

Reactions: 4
Yeah she has no friends so no one to say ‘ooh have you lost weight?’ So she has to post her Moomin mug in the hope that randoms will comment.

IMG_6198.png

More peak Rebecca Wilson behaviour. If it’s not point blank selfies of her annoying face or her weirdo child flailing about dancing & weird cheese based concoctions. Why must everything be wrapped in cheese? Who eats this stuff? Gross

Reactions: 7
Her hair is as crispy as the grass 😂 she can’t really show us she’s lost weight when she never shows a full length photo

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to post as many unnecessary selfies in my life! A post about Costco samples and there’s her face. 🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_6239.png

Let’s play irrelevant selfie bingo
Massive moomin selfie ✔
Giant sausage fingers ✔
Food ✔
Food with no explanation of what it is therefore rendering the entire post as pointless ✔
Massive cleavage on show ✔
IMG_6240.png

Things Nina never said ✔
IMG_6241.png

Vomit inducing cheese based beige concoctions ✔
IMG_6242.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In todays addition of things Nina didn’t say 🙄 Nina’s obviously with the other and Bex is sat bored making flowers out of play doh.
E6A2F612-D723-4434-8B7A-215797EFBD7A.jpeg

• Haha