Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Bex has to drive an hour and a half to Santa at the national trust 🙄 couldn’t possibly take her to one in Carlisle.

Reactions: 3
I'm a cat person, have 2 myself but I'm sick of the sight of her kitten already.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how she blamed the kitten for her not doing any work today like it wasn’t just yesterday she spent part of the day decorating her fireplace for Halloween instead of working

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m so confused by her general heat levels. I know it sounds daft but I just can’t get my head round it.
Todays pictures show she has along sleeves, with a cardigan on top, under a blanket, with a kitten….. and we all know the fire would have been burning.

How is she not boiling?!? Especially with the ahem, natural insulation she already has!? I know it’s a bit nippier up north than where I am down south but still!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so confused by her general heat levels. I know it sounds daft but I just can’t get my head round it.
Todays pictures show she has along sleeves, with a cardigan on top, under a blanket, with a kitten….. and we all know the fire would have been burning.

How is she not boiling?!? Especially with the ahem, natural insulation she already has!? I know it’s a bit nippier up north than where I am down south but still!!!
Nah she’s just trying to force an autumn/winter aesthetic. She proper creams over it doesn’t she. She’s like this knob I followed on MySpace once who said they identified as Autumn 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want him to be a teenage cat soon so he pisses all over Bramley Cottage and Nini’s stupid Little Women bedspread.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It was wet but SUPER mild up north. I didn’t put a jumper on until just now! She’s definitely doing it for the aesthetics

Reactions: 3
It’s really not cold up here, we haven’t even put the heating on yet and we are always cold 😂 she doesn’t need the fire on or a blanket 🙄 Does any one in real life decorate for autumn? We do for Halloween so the trick or treaters know they can knock but I don’t have a case of felt pumpkins stashed away or a bloody autumn reef, is this just an instagram thing? Hers looks shite as well I’d be embarrassed to put it on insta.

Reactions: 6
It’s really not cold up here, we haven’t even put the heating on yet and we are always cold 😂 she doesn’t need the fire on or a blanket 🙄 Does any one in real life decorate for autumn? We do for Halloween so the trick or treaters know they can knock but I don’t have a case of felt pumpkins stashed away or a bloody autumn reef, is this just an instagram thing? Hers looks shite as well I’d be embarrassed to put it on insta.
I decorate for autumn! However I don’t have social media I just do it because I decorate for every season, my house is very neutral so it’s kind of my thing. Pretty sure Bex is leaning into the whole cottage core thing as part of her rebrand

Reactions: 2
Ashamed to say I'm very guilty of decorating for Autumn 🤣. I have decorations for all four seasons in fact, as well as separate decorations for Christmas and winter. Please don't kick me off the thread 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As long as they look better than Bex’s pile of pumpkins on her fire place it’s fine 😂 feel like I should be decorating for autumn now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
As long as they look better than Bex’s pile of pumpkins on her fire place it’s fine 😂 feel like I should be decorating for autumn now 😂
Please don't feel the pressure to do this, if you have the time and the money and it brings you joy - great. If you don't, then don't, I have never looked at someone's home and thought "what a shocking place, they don't even have any seasonal decorations up" 🤣

Reactions: 5
The only seasonal decor I have are the spattering of brown leaves across my porch from the sumac tree in my driveway. 🍂 🍁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got those cheap-ass pumpkin decorations from Tesco - I have the same ones 😂 It would ruin her aesthetic to admit she got them on a clubcard deal and were not handcrafted by Lithuanian forest elves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.