Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bex you took myNini to see Downton bloody Abbey so why are you asking for opinions on the Barbie movie when you're blatantly going to take her anyway and find it hilarious when it's a bit inappropriate for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
becky: let’s neenee watch Downton abbey, Titanic, Texas chainsaw massacre & 50 shades (but she fast forwards the rudey parts & coughs loudly over the swears)
Also becky: iS NiNi tOo yOuNg fOr bArBie?!

we all know she’s trying to blag gifted cinema tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of bleeping course you don’t take your five year old to see the Barbie movie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Make a friend or embrace being alone Bex, seriously. Your five year old is not your wingwoman.

Reactions: 11
Even Nina’s paintings have to be whimsical & nature based like her mothers aesthetic.
Becky clearly has nothing to do & has ample time to paint a ‘Bob Ross’ style painting encouraging Ninaboninabananafanafofina to do the same. Stifling her daughters already stunted creativity.
Let her paint a unicorn astronaut pirate like normal 5 years olds do you moomin faced wench.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but ‘excels in all things creative’ is often a nice way of saying ‘pisses about and won’t sit still to anything vaguely academic’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure her report said that 😂 more like “Nina enjoys painting and drawing”. She’s never asked anyone’s opinion on what’s appropriate plus she’s then back tracked as no one has seen it, no most people just realise 12A is not appropriate for a 5 year old, not that this has ever stopped you Bex so just carry on, at least it will give you a bit of content as well 😂

Reactions: 7
Worried about going to barbie but thought taking a then 4 year old to see Adele was fine 😅 whatever bex you boring loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprised she isn't taking her to see oppenheimer.
She is clearly on the beg for gifted cinema tickets, it's like the paddling pool again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the cinema is quite expensive these days, but it's so low to try beg for free tickets. 😐

Reactions: 5
It’s only £5 per ticket. What is that post about? Can’t cope? Why she looks exactly the same. I think it’s normally first day of school and last day in year 6 that people post these comparisons. I think Nina would really suit a fringe, I don’t think having her hair like that is doing anything for her. She has got lovely hair but her face shape doesn’t suit the style.

Reactions: 7
Why is she using Instagram to make parenting decisions? My daughter is the same age and I’ve decided as a parent I won’t take her to see barbie, is she not capable to do the same?
Did she not think Nina was going to grow? Being #gifted a baby paddling pool and using weaning plates does not make her a baby.

Reactions: 10
Why can't she 'cope' with her daughter leaving year r?
Firstly - it happens - she's still got another 2 years of infants to go, its not really a milestone is it.
Secondly - her child looks EXACTLY THE SAME !!! Its hardly a transformation!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this her life? Asking internet strangers on whether she should take her kid to the cinema or if she should leave her washing out? Peak content there. Tell us u don’t have a job without telling us u don’t have a job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this her life? Asking internet strangers on whether she should take her kid to the cinema or if she should leave her washing out? Peak content there. Tell us u don’t have a job without telling us u don’t have a job
Guess it's what you have to do when you have no friends or a partner to ask these questions to like most of us normal folk do......

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.