Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it was cold it’s been stuck on the back of a bike for 60 minutes in a cardboard box. Why don’t you go and ask front desk to nuke it for you 😂
I'm glad it was cold. She could have easily gone out and eaten in that time it took the delivery came but she's too lazy.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad it was cold. She could have easily gone out and eaten in that time it took the delivery came but she's too lazy.
Exactly, what a bloody lazy mare she is. Literally earns her living from food, can’t even be fucked to go out for fresh dumplings in the capital bloody city and moans they’re cold when she gets Deliveroo for her sad little bed picnic. Couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 8
She must have a very high opinion of herself to post as many selfies as she does … why ? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It would never occur to me to order take away to a hotel room, do they bring it to the door or would you have to go and meet them in the lobby? In the capital city, so much going on but here’s Bex with a take away and TV, she must feel self conscious going out on her own but she spends so much time by herself she needs to learn to embrace it and live her life a bit, she has relied on Nina too long for company. She looks like she just stays at home picking elderflower or pressing flowers when Nina’s not there, she could join a gym or class or some kind of craft course and meet people, I get that some people like their own company and nothing wrong with that but she clearly is looking for adult interaction when she posts crap all day on insta. It’s quite sad that no one from her shoot went for tea with her or anything. I’m feeling a bit sorry for her today, I think it’s PMT 😂

Reactions: 9
It would never occur to me to order take away to a hotel room, do they bring it to the door or would you have to go and meet them in the lobby? In the capital city, so much going on but here’s Bex with a take away and TV, she must feel self conscious going out on her own but she spends so much time by herself she needs to learn to embrace it and live her life a bit, she has relied on Nina too long for company. She looks like she just stays at home picking elderflower or pressing flowers when Nina’s not there, she could join a gym or class or some kind of craft course and meet people, I get that some people like their own company and nothing wrong with that but she clearly is looking for adult interaction when she posts crap all day on insta. It’s quite sad that no one from her shoot went for tea with her or anything. I’m feeling a bit sorry for her today, I think it’s PMT 😂
I’d be too ashamed to meet them in the lobby.

Reactions: 2
I don’t feel sorry for her. It’s probably these behaviours which have made her this big in the first place. Whebevrr she does venture out or do something social whether it’s with Nina or solo she still finds something to sneer at or turn her nose up at. She’s a narcissist who thinks she’s too good for everyone else. I think it’s well established that she doesn’t care what other people think- she’s got her Victorian little life & she probably prefers it that way coz she thinks she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 7
Re takeaway on a hotel. I have travelled for work a lot, sometimes staying a week or more in the same place. So not always I felt like I wanted to go out or eat the room service food. But never done that so often, not even when I was travelling for work when pregnant when I was exhausted and had cravings (travelled for work pregnant for both pregnancies). She needs a life!

Reactions: 4
She can EASILY make some content from her trips to London and visit so many eateries.

The food blogger industry is really popular at the moment and it's something she could potentially jump on as a progression from her weaning page. Especially if she claims to have that supposed "exotic" pallate she says. But no, that involves some ACTUAL work.

Reactions: 6
She can EASILY make some content from her trips to London and visit so many eateries.

The food blogger industry is really popular at the moment and it's something she could potentially jump on as a progression from her weaning page. Especially if she claims to have that supposed "exotic" pallate she says. But no, that involves some ACTUAL work.
Literally I see so much on tiktok of like trying viral london eateries. But she’d never think to step up and try anything like that!!

Her selfies r too much for me 🤣🤣 poor nina might die from that bex be careful!! I bet she dont even have her tonight to be honest, probs more tomorrow morning

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair is horrendous.
---
Has she had permanent make up done? She’s got the same smudge under her eye in the last screen shots or does she just not wash her face?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s slumming it in second class again. Poor old Nina looked knackered but selfish Bex couldn’t possibly wait until tomorrow to pick her up.

I wonder if she’s slumming it in second class again. Poor old Nina looked knackered but selfish Bex couldn’t possibly wait until tomorrow to pick her up.
I bet she forces Linguini to stay up late with her like she does on NYE to keep her company.
Anyways, on another note, I see these Michael Scott dancing from The Office memes everywhere these days and I can’t help but think of Nina’s dancing

• Haha
When she uses the phrase ‘my nini’ honestly sounds like she is using a dainty phrase to reference her vagina.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can anyone see her follower stats to see if she is losing followers with all this time off?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.