Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit tone deaf when there’s people with LITERALLY no food in the house
Came here to say this. Some people genuinely have no food in at all right now with little ones to feed but gluttonous moon head momma wouldn't recognise that.

Reactions: 5
Came here to say this. Some people genuinely have no food in at all right now with little ones to feed but gluttonous moon head momma wouldn't recognise that.
It’s just embarrassing at this point with some (read : most) of the influencers

Reactions: 1
“I had no food to make a meal, so I reached for my trusty Pomegranate molasses and Moroccan medjool dates, along with some vegetables purchased from my local artisan farm to create a Persian inspired stew with some extra virgin olive oil and mint I plucked from my garden yesterday. Nina said to me “oh mother! This is a delightful feast you have made with these scraps you have gathered” and then we twirled in the garden”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
We dont need to see her face under a umbrella. Shes defo gotten bigger i think you can see it all in the face

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Bowes Museum is absolutely diabolically naff for a young child. In child terms, it’s a posh house full of big rooms, covered in paintings or cases of decorative ornaments like vases. There’s a slide far in the grounds if you venture off a bit and a wooden platform to climb on if I remember rightly, but not a proper park.
Plus once you’ve been to Plotters Forest once, you really don’t need to go again for a very long time. It’s just an outdoor play area which isn’t very big either and not a chance Bex could actually interact with Nina on it; she’d be stuck on the accessible wooden platform which takes about 5 minutes to walk the length of. Far better things much closer to her house!

Reactions: 7
Guys I need a support group. My son said to me tonight, mummy I love you because you cook such yummy teas!! I’m devastated 😂
To be fair he has also said he loves me before because I did an impressive burp so

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got gifted one when my daughter wos like 1.5. I had to pretend to be thrilled it never got used i flicked thru it but nah, i wos ganna charity shop it but then 1 year old ripped some parts up so 🤷‍♀️ it stayed forever unused haha

Poor old Bex having to slum it on the train, bringing up an entitled little madam there too expecting to travel first class all the time 🙄

Reactions: 5
The only believable thing Bex has claimed Nina has said is that she didn’t give a tit about her travelling with us paupers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.