Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That focaccia looked so dry! And what an odd choice of song for the reel! Also the chicken soup looked so boring and why the giant lumps of carrot? I don’t understand why she used a rotisserie chicken either - she’s meant to be able to cook! So many questions!

Reactions: 3
How much of that focaccia has she eaten? Is Nina really unwell or is it staged so she had some content

Reactions: 2
I guess people are more likely to buy the first one as her morbidly obese body isn’t plastered all over the cover.

Reactions: 7
I WISH SHE WOULD STOP SPELLING IT “GAWJUS” IT GETS RIGHT ON MY TITS

okay thank you, I needed that.

Reactions: 12
I just think she looks so old (i know shes got no makeup in that pic but 🙈) also Ninas a scary budding look alike (poor cow)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.