Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Rebecca probably told her to do it so she could get some ‘hilarious’ content for the gram.

Reactions: 4
Omg the table manners.. shoving food in with hands and speaking with her mouth filled with food..all encouraged by big mamma.

Nina looks different tonight..not sure what it is?

Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on interviewing her child and taking no interest in the answers?!
Like if I ask my daughter what the best part of her day was usually one of two things happens, either she tells me and then I ask some follow up questions about why it was so good, or we have a laugh about a funny thing that happened etc, or she tells me and asks me what the best part of my day was.
Because, you know, we're having an actual conversation (plus I don't film it like a total weirdo).

This must be such an odd existence for Nina to grow up in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did she cut off filming when she asked no-knife-Nina what her least favourite part of the day was? Because if I was Nina I’d say
‘being filmed eating my tea while you nag at me in your stupid Hagrid growl, you Moomin shaped hag’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What has happened to being shown how to eat properly with a knife and fork? If I'd ever picked up food off my plate and started eating it like a buffet I'd have got a right rollocking. Table manners were hammered into me from the moment I could hold a knife and fork (the right way and not like shovels). No talking with mouth full either. I see loads of kids eating like this and I find it gross. Why are table manners not a thing anymore :mad:

Reactions: 3
What has happened to being shown how to eat properly with a knife and fork? If I'd ever picked up food off my plate and started eating it like a buffet I'd have got a right rollocking. Table manners were hammered into me from the moment I could hold a knife and fork (the right way and not like shovels). No talking with mouth full either. I see loads of kids eating like this and I find it gross. Why are table manners not a thing anymore :mad:
TBF in a lot of cultures eating with fingers is the norm, I don't find it inherently disgusting. I grew up with Indian and Pakistani friends and they all ate with their fingers.

Reactions: 11
My five year old saw me scrolling through stories whilst the kids watched Bluey for the thousandth time and asked me ‘who is that little girl and why is she so sad? Her eyes look like they might cry.’
Why can he see it but Bex can’t?

• Sad
Mirror pic makes me think shes hunched herself forward to try and hide size… but her face does all the talking… ok so i weaned once upon a time and was recommended to follow her, i never copied any of reciepes as too drawn out for me tbh, but people cant look at her and think feeding my child same stuff she does its great and i must copy 😫🙈 surely not…

She is definitely covering for not being with Nina all the time by doing a weekend round up with Nina in lots of outfits so you can’t tell what day they are doing activities/going out. It must be exhausting for them both

Reactions: 9
She is definitely covering for not being with Nina all the time by doing a weekend round up with Nina in lots of outfits so you can’t tell what day they are doing activities/going out. It must be exhausting for them both
Sad cow, utterly sad
Cover up no husband
Cover up no other parental figure
Pathetic

Mirror pic makes me think shes hunched herself forward to try and hide size… but her face does all the talking… ok so i weaned once upon a time and was recommended to follow her, i never copied any of reciepes as too drawn out for me tbh, but people cant look at her and think feeding my child same stuff she does its great and i must copy 😫🙈 surely not…
I may be wrong, but when she first came out I don’t think she shared what she looked like very often (certainly not as much as she does now!) I first weaned in 2019 and bought her first book, it was a popular choice in mum circles back then. Until I realised all the recipes were cheese/pastry/smoked paprika/garlic oil and half of them were missing steps, so I filed the book in the wheelie bin. I hope today’s weaning parents are more discerning!

Reactions: 9
Honestly I can’t see why she has to give us a blow by blow account of what they eat, most of it looks rank and it’s hardly ground breaking. That mirror photo is definitely her standing at a weird angle trying to look slimmer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.