Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have accepted them sending it out of pure greed like she will have been offered it and won’t have even checked what it is she’s just greedy

Reactions: 9
I think she has done the delete as she had realised how small the pool is nd know she is going to look a fool if she puts a picture with Nini up on it
I bet this is exactly what happened! Got excited she got something free, opened it then realised her giant child makes the pool looks like the size of a cereal bowl. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought her whole reason for not having a pool yet was because she wanted to find (be gifted) a decent one? Laughing my head off that that’s the size of the one she’s ended up with after all this time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So glad you all have posted the receipts as I missed her story about the pool. What an utter twit!

Reactions: 8
Ffs finally got gifted a pool after 74 posts begging, piss of you entitled twit. Laughing at the size of it, better get the “borrowed” one back out again Bex 🙄
---
And no one asked for a reel on how to make tea!

Reactions: 8
Never seen someone so openly beg for engagement either! “Please tap through and give it some love so the IG glitch doesn’t squash it’s reach”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2246063
Maybe that’s bcoz ur flapping about taking selfies on the lawn instead?
Exactly. And not really Bec no, not with one perfectly able bodied child. Get some tit ready the night before and sling them a bit of toast rather than chopping bits of mango on to porridge and hey presto, you can leave the house in no time. what on earth are you still doing there two hours later?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her content is irrelevent to weaners imo. It once was, but has long since died out (mostly cause Ninas a soon to be year 1 school aged child etc!)
Shes fake af, pretending not to be married to now pretending Ninas with her 24/7. Sad
Using account to beg for freebies -
Asking for help on reach cause shes failing
Sad
Also both Her and Ninas hair looks quick nice & crisp today

Reactions: 9
Get yer bingos in lads. She’s in search of the sea apparently.
I predict:
- panini prancing about in the water in inappropriate clothing
- a lame picnic with like a strawberry salad or a grape kebab pitta
- icecream shots
- getting Nina to eat weird things like limpits or something
- Nina gyrating/spinning/dancing
- Nina having another ‘accident’ 2 seconds after that video was taken
- ‘we found an antique bookshop, and I bought a shitload of useless expensive trinkets’
- becky on the beg for a swimming costume (for Nina)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she deleted that story too?? Edit no lol it just hasn’t uploaded.

Adding

a sandcastle that was obviously made by Bex and the caption ‘Nina was so proud of herself she spent ages making this sandcastle’

a moan about sand being in everything at the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
Funny how’s she’s on a trip which requires a long distance drive (intending to leave home at 7am- must be a few hours if u wanna get to the sea during midday when it’s warmest) on Father’s Day weekend, watch how she drip feeds content over both days or a total radio silence until Monday roundup to imply neenee was with her all weekend.
also let’s see how she makes this trip extra whimsical and twee to get one up on ‘The other’.

Reactions: 5
I predict pastry, eating it by a deserted beach obviously in the north east. She’s leaving early for plenty of time to stop at her favourite antique shop with Nina dancing about the place bored, stop at ikea on the way home as Nini demanded meatballs, stopping off at a random slide where Nina hurts herself and needs lots of smothering and food to feel ok again. She strikes me as one of those parents who wouldn’t budge on the custody arrangements even if it was Father’s Day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.