Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s at best a ‘funny’ video to send a clip of to a close family member. Literally no one else thinks it’s amusing or cute. I have no idea why she thinks people are going to enjoy watching her oversized child make a show of themselves in a bloody furniture shop. Absolutely cringeworthy!
Also was she playing the song out of her phone in the shop? One of my pet peeves is people playing videos or music from their phone in a public place without headphones so everyone has to listen.
Does going to a furniture shop and randomly sitting on chairs with no intent to buy make for a day out?

Reactions: 6
It’s a battle to get Panini in her own bed is it hey Bex, inadvertently keeping it real for once ✌🏼 maybe by the time Nini is 10, she’ll finally be honest that The Other is no longer keeping the other side of her bed warm 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Child cant peel an orange but can write perfectly (i want to be a midwife board held first day reception)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Italian tortellini with soy sauce and sesame seeds…such weird combinations for a food writer. Not at all appetising.

Reactions: 15
From the way bex has presented it on social media it appears she has had Nina every day since the holidays has started, but we know she must have seen her dad in that time! She really likes to cultivate the idea there is no one else in Nina’s life, other than a grandma who randomly makes mussels and Ninas supposed best friend.

Panini is the oldest looking 5 year old I've ever seen, thay said Big Back Bex is the oldest looking 30 year old I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My toddler has been peeling oranges and tangerines pretty well since she was around 2 years old, probably before that too. Becks is totally one of those parents who always steps in and helps or does whatever Panini is trying to do otherwise her gigantor 5 year old would be able to peel a sodding bit of fruit!!

She also needs to get over the sesame seed obsession and thinking she's quirky using them. Yes they are nice on certain foods but not EVERYTHING.

Those savoury flapjacks she shared looked gross
I made them once, then hugely modified the recipe to make them edible. 😂

I'm sorry, but her big porky hands scrubbing at that jar really turned my stomach. No wonder she isn't furthering her career - can you imagine her as the face of nutrition?! Her diet is awful! As evident in the greasy hair, grey skin, sunken eyes and the sheer size of the woman. Her daughter is only a couple of months older than mine and the size difference is staggering. She's slowly killing her own child.

It makes me angry she's exploiting her child for content. Why is she painting this false image of living in brambly hedge, foraging for each meal and spending every day at a national trust or quaint village tearoom? It's so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep ive noticed she tries to keep fat arse wrist and arms out of vids now or speeds them up, tho her fingers are shockingly big too

nina thinks its hillarious to do two middle fingers up, well cause u laughed and posted it as top notch insta content?? That might just be why????

and yeh my 2yo can peel an orange too… shes 5 and not far off 6! Just shows shes not allowed to try anything herself tbh,

Reactions: 10
I’m 34 and can’t peel an orange- but my 5 year old can, does he get a special award?

• Haha
This will totally out me but the last time I peeled an orange I damaged the nerve under my nail and had to go to A&E, it was genuinely the worst pain I've ever been in, and I was in labour with my son for 3 days 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.