Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
63C3113B-B8EB-4586-83DE-B90B2AC3223F.png

Were you really surprised that Nina ate a whole bowl of mussels?
gotta get that little brag in there don’t ya- well, u did build an entire career off your child being a human hoover so what do we know #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s is really pleased about that cakes isn’t she? 😂 She’s told us about three times now that she guessed the measurements

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She uses the most boring background music on her stories and reels. Sums up her life beautifully I suppose

Reactions: 4
Nina: Good Morrow Mother dear! I feel like eating an aesthetically pleasing bowl of porridge with the freshest seasonal fruits garnished with exotic flakes of the coco-nut served on a bowl of your fanciest China to sustain me as I intend to frolick through the meadows with my imaginary faerie folk friends.
Becky: Make haste with the fruits from the orchard Podrick! (the butler) I have many tapestry’s to weave this afternoon & no time for dilly dallying!

what really happened:
Nina: Mammy- can I have a bowl of coco pops like I do at dads?
Becky: COCOPOPS?! nonsense you stupid child. Cocopops don’t get likes. Your dad is a nicompoop. Besides I have plenty of time to forage through the freezer & curate the perfect bowl, I’m just gonna dilly dally on the sofa all day anyway.

E97070FF-68BF-4FE1-B4FF-406CAB9711C7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nina: Good Morrow Mother dear! I feel like eating an aesthetically pleasing bowl of porridge with the freshest seasonal fruits garnished with exotic flakes of the coco-nut served on a bowl of your fanciest China to sustain me as I intend to frolick through the meadows with my imaginary faerie folk friends.
Becky: Make haste with the fruits from the orchard Podrick! (the butler) I have many tapestry’s to weave this afternoon & no time for dilly dallying!

what really happened:
Nina: Mammy- can I have a bowl of coco pops like I do at dads?
Becky: COCOPOPS?! nonsense you stupid child. Cocopops don’t get likes. Your dad is a nicompoop. Besides I have plenty of time to forage through the freezer & curate the perfect bowl, I’m just gonna dilly dally on the sofa all day anyway.

View attachment 2341479
“Your dad has a clean car, we have clean plates”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she not just use cups to measure?? For quick easy things like pizza I could never be bothered to get out scales. She's obviously not good at cooking if it's a big deal to have to go without scales for less than a week?!

Gross how she's always on the beg for something when we're in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Doesn't need it so why not donate anything that's gifted?

Reactions: 9
Not seen a dance video for ages. Wasnt particually missed. I think Nina comes across such a brat 🙈🤣 somit about way she presents herself etc. is it just me?? Also pot to put makeup in? Makeup??

Reactions: 11
I don’t find the dancing cute or funny; it looks weird tbh. And again, why is she dancing in a random furniture shop?!

Reactions: 10
Why does Nina look SO OLD! I've never seen a 5 year old look so much older and I work in schools. Do we think bex is lying about ninas age and she's really 22 and just doesn't want to let her go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to put her into dance classes or something rather than drag her around furniture shops. 🙄

Reactions: 8
It’s at best a ‘funny’ video to send a clip of to a close family member. Literally no one else thinks it’s amusing or cute. I have no idea why she thinks people are going to enjoy watching her oversized child make a show of themselves in a bloody furniture shop. Absolutely cringeworthy!

Reactions: 12
My son can twerk. It’s absolutely comedy gold. However if he does it anywhere other than home I die of embarrassment, because I don’t want anyone to think I taught him that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.