Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I couldn’t see any difference between those 2 photos, apart from the colour. It still looks like straw.

Reactions: 5
She looks so much better when she holds the phone slightly away from her face, like in the Before pic!

Reactions: 2
Someone i know made their weaning 6 mth old thag hulk mac and cheese it looked soo stodgy 🤢 it is really that cheesy? It looked 90% stodge / ie cheesey thickness. Wos v shocked

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I dislike Ninas attitude so much 🙄 considering she limits ninas sugary stuff too 🤣🤣 so funny

Reactions: 4
Nina doesn’t seem to have done much in the school holidays, they just mooch about at home, where’s her bike she learned to ride in minutes? Why do they never go anywhere local for a day out?

Reactions: 7
Nina doesn’t seem to have done much in the school holidays, they just mooch about at home, where’s her bike she learned to ride in minutes? Why do they never go anywhere local for a day out?
Becky must think that Panini is far to sophisticated for childish things such as soft plays or anything that isn’t a NT site or Beamish. (No shade to Beamish, that’s just her aesthetic, isn’t it) 🙄😂

She’s gone a bit quiet which makes me think Nina must be with the other!

This threads been going since May 28 haha! I just thought to myself not seen her face for a while and its been nice. Im glad Ninas with he who shall not be named 🤣

Was thinking the same thing, isn’t it lovely when we aren’t exposed to a gyrating brat & point blank selfies of moomin head bragging about another quaint Victorian pastime she does

Was thinking the same thing, isn’t it lovely when we aren’t exposed to a gyrating brat & point blank selfies of moomin head bragging about another quaint Victorian pastime she does
Do you think Nina spends the time with her father gyrating and acting like a brat…?! I’d love to be a fly on the wall!

• Haha
Do you think Nina spends the time with her father gyrating and acting like a brat…?! I’d love to be a fly on the wall!
I think the antics r just to impress/get attention from her mum. Although papa Wilson does seem like a bit of a wet wipe when it comes to standing for his daughters right to privacy & dignity so wouldn’t be surprised he allows her to be a brat with him too

Not related to Bex, i saw a post from some wannabe influencer whos had a baby on mat leave, she got gifted tons of baby formula from kendal? Somit like that… it made me sick tbh, a company gifting a women loaded enough to have a tesla on lease… i will never get this with companies! It does show they are only give out and do stuff to either increase sales or reduce taxes (charity donations) what about a couple working full time who cant afford this stuff and struggle to buy formula?? Reduce your prices before you give some random wannabe influence (i mean shes got 5000 followers yet they gift her it?) free formula she does not need!! They must have given her 4+. I didnt formula feed my baby and wouldnt if i had another but if i needed a back up i certainly wouldnt use kendal or whhoever they are!!
Sorry for random post it drives me genuinely nuts

Not related to Bex, i saw a post from some wannabe influencer whos had a baby on mat leave, she got gifted tons of baby formula from kendal? Somit like that… it made me sick tbh, a company gifting a women loaded enough to have a tesla on lease… i will never get this with companies! It does show they are only give out and do stuff to either increase sales or reduce taxes (charity donations) what about a couple working full time who cant afford this stuff and struggle to buy formula?? Reduce your prices before you give some random wannabe influence (i mean shes got 5000 followers yet they gift her it?) free formula she does not need!! They must have given her 4+. I didnt formula feed my baby and wouldnt if i had another but if i needed a back up i certainly wouldnt use kendal or whhoever they are!!
Sorry for random post it drives me genuinely nuts
Sounds like a really dodgy way to get round the advertising ban on infant formula.

Sounds like a really dodgy way to get round the advertising ban on infant formula.
is there a ban on that? Oohhhh how odd they would gift then and know it will be ad? 🤔
just read this and something about follow on milk in particular? Weirdly this was follow on milk… and it has #ad #gifted in post too

is there a ban on that? Oohhhh how odd they would gift then and know it will be ad? 🤔
just read this and something about follow on milk in particular? Weirdly this was follow on milk… and it has #ad #gifted in post too
So they are allowed to advertise follow on milk, but kendamil have been pulled up several times before for breaching advertising standards re infant formula.

• Wow
Follow on milk is the same as the first six month milk but it is illegal to advertise it so they change the name and call it follow on milk and it can be advertised
It’s the only reason it ‘exists’

• Heart
Follow on milk is the same as the first six month milk but it is illegal to advertise it so they change the name and call it follow on milk and it can be advertised
It’s the only reason it ‘exists’
Ooh yeah and you’re not allowed to earn any Boots advantage points or any other loyalty points on formula. I asked a lady in Boots once why and she said ‘it’s to encourage women to breastfeed’ 🙄😂 yes because I definitely would have tried harder with a tongue tie and subsequent bouts of mastitis not to ‘give up’ so I could get more points on my card and bought a tub of body milk for Christmas…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I relooked at ad and it is a baby surrounded by 6 “free” formulas, 🙄 lucky her i spose but in ad she mentions babies had it from birth and went from x percentile to x percentile. I think quite a naughty advert… basically advertising 2 formulas and saying babys fat cause of this isnt that good? (Rather then ya know over feeding?). Shes a massive baby, Nina ish 🤣
Anyway yeh im aware of rules they are not even allowed to discount first stage formula etc… i used cow and gate cause hosp put her on it to supplement breast milk(long story) but i wouldnt use a company like kendamiluk who actively breach rules and give away 6!! Freaking free bottles to a bloody well off person it just makes me mad.. sometimes i think these companies dont do themselves any favours and are so tone deaf its painful!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.