Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really REALLY done 4 stories talking about how she boils & stores eggs ?!?
Is this her content? Is this skill? Is this influencing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those potatoes looks really unappetising , like peeled grapefruit.
Of course Nina “adored” it though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on the beg for kitchen scales now. Although I originally thought she was talking about bathroom scales that broke but that’s a conversation for another day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s on the beg for kitchen scales now. Although I originally thought she was talking about bathroom scales that broke but that’s a conversation for another day
She's obviously after some fancy ass scales. It's literally £5 for some regular kitchen scales. I'm surprised she doesn't have the old fashioned scales where you need to have weights on one side eto balance them out to match her aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's obviously after some fancy ass scales. It's literally £5 for some regular kitchen scales. I'm surprised she doesn't have the old fashioned scales where you need to have weights on one side eto balance them out to match her aesthetic.
I was going to say I’m sure she bought some old ones like that not long ago

Reactions: 2
Panini must be with the other she’s not posted her in a few days. You don’t need advice on kitchen scales they all do the same job 🙄 Bex wouldn’t be buying the cheapest ones she can get in B&M though she’ll be on the beg for some company to send her new ones 🙄 these people don’t even need the freebies it’s shameless. Let’s hope she gets some as good as the paddling pool 😂

Reactions: 8
For someone whose job it is to be in the kitchen surely she’d be more of an expert on scales than us normals?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the beg for scales that are what, a tenner for fancy ones? Do some weigh grams more effectively than others? She is pathetic. Clearly wants a deal with Joseph Joseph or similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It would explain some of her rather inaccurate recipes 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sweaty arse on the beg yet again after numerous fails since the paddling pool. We need to start making a list of everything she begs for and mark off what she gets, could be a fun game.
---
Why does she always make pork belly? It's literally drowning in fat, last thing her family needs😵😵💫🤧

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.