Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E170905B-DBFD-4087-A20B-8CF5A63E3F6C.png

Jesus Christ becky get a friend & a life outside Nina. Stop making being a mother your entire personality u loser

Reactions: 11
So she’s done crafts, soft play and national trust and she’s 24 hours into the holidays! Most people would do that in a week….gonna be a long 6 weeks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised she hasn't put a beg out for a holiday abroad. There's still time though......

Reactions: 7
Well Nina had a friend round the other day didn’t she so in the space of 2 days they’ve actually done 4 days worth of stuff. Friend 1 day, crafts the next, National trust if you must on day 3, finishing off with a soft play day 4. If you factored in a day just in the house/garden with no plans that could have been 5 days of the holiday easily. It’s like when Ross is unemployed in friends and does a weeks worth of things before joey is even up.

• Haha
Sad about Nini growing up = sad that Nini has become more demanding I suspect. No one has to cram in that much stuff into two days with ONE child if they love ‘just being’ with them as much as they claim…

Although sadly it’s also very typical of separated parents to be the one to fill all the time with a lot of stuff so they look way more fun with than the other parent.

This is why I have a full collection of McDonalds Beanie Baby Happy meal toys and at least 5x fridge magnet photos on the log flume at Pleasure Beach Great Yarmouth when one would definitely have sufficed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We haven’t really been anywhere yet, the weather has been good so I’m pacing myself. Nina has no neighbours or cousins, siblings etc to play with though, I know she had her friend round but she’s very isolated. Bex won’t even take her anywhere there are kids her own age, why drive to a National Trust? Go to the local park, it’s purely so she can kill time with the driving.

Reactions: 5
Another hideous purchase for MyNini’s Victorian bedroom - poor child having her mother re-live her childhood through Nina

Reactions: 13
The reason she crammed so much in with Nina over two days must be because she’s with her dad now. Picture for Nina’s room and one plate of dinner make me think Bex is alone now

Reactions: 5
The reason she crammed so much in with Nina over two days must be because she’s with her dad now. Picture for Nina’s room and one plate of dinner make me think Bex is alone now
She's only plated up a small portion to make it look like ninas the rest will be chugged straight from the pan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's only plated up a small portion to make it look like ninas the rest will be chugged straight from the pan
She even used a kids plate to make it look like Panini was there. It looks like a Liewood or with the animal face on it.

Reactions: 2
She’s done this a few times just showed a child’s plate of food but no photos of Nina’s antics, why can’t she admit she’s at her dads? Or heaven forbid go out, make the most of it Bex and start building a life for yourself not just Benina (bex and Nina, see what I did there, someone clever will be able to think of a better one 😂)

Reactions: 2
I am almost willing to put money on it that Nina isn’t with her in those stories, she’s just sitting in Nina’s room with a weird book on her one’s pretending like a weirdo

Add this to the growing list of tit that didn’t happen/tit that Nina never said.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.