Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so boring.
It’s the same with people in that Facebook group she set up though. People asking strangers completely random/minor things. Wonder how some of them get through day to day life

Reactions: 2
I just love the fact that she has actually taken a selfie WITH her washing on the line 🤣 wtaf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just lazy, she could have content as a food account, others seem to still manage and really no one is buying her old books surely she could do some recipes from them. Picnic ideas for the summer holidays, baking with the kids, easy teas they can make with you. I mean people only starting to wean must not bother following she never posts anything useful for them, she lost her point really she forgets she’s a weaning account and not just about her life.

Reactions: 13
That new recipe she has just posted it virtually identical to one she previously posted, except that was made with baby potatoes instead of making potato wedges! She has no new ideas

Reactions: 4
This is so interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a super obese person on the tube. She’d also struggle with the steps…and at rush hour would get in everyone’s way as she’d likely be going so slowly as she’s so unfit.
I also think that’s why she barely goes to shows when she’s in London, just has takeaway in her room or eats with her publisher ‘friends’ (paid acquaintances) - she’s too big for the seats. I sat next to an obese person at my local theatre recently and it was so uncomfortable, they were bulging out of their seat onto mine 🙈

Haven’t been on in ages but had to when I saw she’s done an ACTUAL grid post on how to make roast potatoes, like everybody isn’t already super well educated in that 🤣 bad enough when the Fletchers posted weekly stories about their spuds ffs but she’s a complete non-entity sharing this crap dated stuff 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she asks parental permission to post pics of other kids 🤔🤷‍♀️ i mean surely she must do?
And Nina has a bes friend 😱 thought that wos dear ole spinster bex?

That’s bex’s only best friend’s kid. The one I seen to remember she went on a spa trip with when the spa was closed? Why do I retain this information? Nini won’t be allowed friends from school, just mummy dearest approved pals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look how uncomfortable Nina’s mate looks in that picture- she’s been asked to pose & it’s just so awkward

Reactions: 3
Anyone remember how long ago it wos we had a video of nina screeching (singing) and dancing?? Feels ages ago

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s asking advice on whether to keep bugs on her asparagus, just stick them in the air fryer Bex with some garlic infused oil 🙄
---
The kids with their cut up oranges and carrot but hands full of sweets 😂 they look like they’re at grandmas house.

‘Had some pastry to use up.’ Isn’t that most weeks?
She buys so much of the stuff there must be a constant stream approaching it’s use by date.

Who has pastry knocking about that needs using up?! Also the other week she ‘had no food in’ but now has pastry that needs using up?! 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.