Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By loud noises I assume she means breathing because I can imagine she's a heavy mouth breather 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Making loud noises over mrs doubfire but thought it was appropriate to show a 4 year old titanic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sue Bex, you are mother of the year right there.
---
It’s funny because I saw Bex in Asda on Saturday on her own, no sign of Nini, that beach must have been last weekend and she’s been with the other ever since.
I love that we have real world sightings on this thread!! What was she like in the flesh??

Reactions: 6
I was a bit of a distance but it was definitely her, I’d say I don’t think I would have recognised her if it wasn’t for the tv appearance, she does hide her size well on instagram.

Reactions: 8
Also why is there a huge secret project with influbleepencers which they really really can’t tell anyone about - no1 cares. This isn’t this morning where you’re all made to sign an NDA. No1 gives a tit about your newest addition pastry book franchise;
“The fast & furious family food- pinwheel drift”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was a bit of a distance but it was definitely her, I’d say I don’t think I would have recognised her if it wasn’t for the tv appearance, she does hide her size well on instagram.
So how big is she? 🤣
Sorry only cause ive always presumed she is as shes got a big face, hands/wrists and the hands/wrists must be cause of weight..?
---
"Out of the blue" they sent these! You sure it wasn't due to your repulsive begging for a pool Bex?
She got them with the pool, she deleted both stories but one was baby pool and one was summer goods - kiddly never arsed to reply to me, they must have a lot of money to waste gifting to people who dont advertise it for them 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
You know when you get to that point that everything someone does annoys you? That’s me!
The way she says Nina ‘requested’ one of her dishes like she’s a Michelin chef. Not a chance would I be taking orders after a busy day at work and school, never mind one that involves arsing around dipping stuff into cornflakes. Just shows how far removed she is from us peasants.

Reactions: 14
E7BF215E-3791-4CA0-9E41-9014E5D12AC5.png

Really engaging convo there Becky. Same old question- what’s ur favourite thing on the plate?
such a toxic woman, always looking for praise.
Nina looks dead behind the eyes. She doesn’t even blink, gives one word responses & looks like she would rather be anywhere else than this scripted & rehearsed conversation with her mother

Reactions: 15
Panini using an actual plate, be it a big plate but still better than the weaning plates we've seen her 'eat' from.

Reactions: 3
I would seriously hate being filmed while eating. I feel sorry for her the whole conversation is so fake and forced. Just have a conversation without filming! Why does it need to be on insta? Is she trying to prove what a great relationship they have?

Reactions: 11
‘Love our dinner chats find it’s the best time to talk and have her engaged’ … all while sticking a phone in her face … make it make sense!

Put your phone away, set an example and engage in her! #mumoftheyearidontthinkso

Reactions: 11
That conversation is so forced and fake, it made my teeth ache.
How would Big Back Bex like being filmed and questions whilst ramming copious amounts of food in her gob?

Reactions: 7
What are those questions she is asking - it’s like a distant aunt talking to her.

Reactions: 4
Skipped the meal convo on original viewing. Just watched it. Yikes its awkward. Ninas very aware being filmed

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.