Whatmummymakes #15 Nina’s off washing the car with the other, Bex has no content with no one to smother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged her about the paddling pool. I said that it was so tasteless and surely she has more than enough money to buy her own, then why don't you donate this gifted one to someone in need of buy something for someone in need. And that everyone can see through her and that she was on the beg for days beforehand. 😂😂😂 This was before I seen the posts here about the size 😂😂😂😂 soo funny.

She replied to me and said please don't be mean to me it makes me sad
I’m surprised she didn’t block you! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She could have posted it and said thanks, I have bought her one so I’ll give this one away it’s suitable for a mouse family baby but no just pretend it didn’t happen and wait for the next mug to send one and see if that’s good enough for princess Nini 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wot a saddo to block you. Expect she blocked a few ppl that day.
I remember one person innocently asked about if it was just her and nina as thought married and she deleted comment (i expect blocked too) such a saddo-

Reactions: 6
She could have done a giveaway to one of her followers and paid it forward, instead she begs and blocks. Keep it classy bex.

Reactions: 4
You weren’t even mean, just called her out for her entitled behaviour, she can’t take any kind of criticism though. She should be grateful for the engagement, her much asked for post about how to make tea got about 10 comments, 5 of which were her 😂 she gets more engagement on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So do we think she was expecting a massive 8 person pool?
Well an 8person pool in Becky’s world is like a 2 person pool- she was probably also expecting them fancy ones with the inflatable slides & sprinkling palm trees. But more realistically we know she was expecting a gifted hotel spa stay with neenee having unlimited access to the hotels pool. We know that’s the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed that it just says "like by blah and others" and not "liked by blah and *insert number here*" like others have?! I clicked on her elderflower piss recipe and only counted 100 people that apparently liked it, which is embarrassingly low for someone that supposedly has 508k followers. That's apparently 0.0002% of her followers. 😂

Attachments

Has anyone noticed that it just says "like by blah and others" and not "liked by blah and *insert number here*" like others have?! I clicked on her elderflower piss recipe and only counted 100 people that apparently liked it, which is embarrassingly low for someone that supposedly has 508k followers. That's apparently 0.0002% of her followers. 😂
Yes she has hidden the exact number so you can’t see how (un)popular her posts are

• Haha
Ah yeh shes defo turned that off. Probs to make sure no ad ppl see that …

Nothing off kidly yet…

Reactions: 2
She could brew a batch of that elderflower piss in the gifted paddling pool! Should make a few cups I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s very quiet following the adventure to find the sea she had planned over Father’s Day weekend. Maybe the other had her & as usual she has no content apart from blowing up her teeny tiny paddling pool to use to soak her feet or something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.