WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m offended by the basic bread she always gets, even for a special occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah but this year will be treated to her putting her left over roast dinner into pastry and covering it with cheese like last year?

So my theory is she had nina till early evening Xmas eve , then got her back for Xmas Dinner late afternoon Xmas day. There's a gaping content hole between the fully dressed plate for santa pic (no-one ever does this in their day clothes, kids are always in their new pj's for bed right?) And then no photo of nina eating the grey eggs or opening presents in the morning etc, nothing till the evening.

Also barely any moon face selfies, even the Xmas eve tipple was just of the glass, very uncharacteristic for beck not to have a moonface selfie boomerang to show her evening drink. Also never known her to have alcohol before?? Anyway my point is I think she's maybe quite genuinely sad and can't put a selfie up because she looks sad (not like her usual tears and the tele boomerang but actual sad)..... and I actually really feel for her as I can't imagine how sad the first Xmas sharing time with your children with your now ex must he really heart wrenching.

Sadly she isn't the only one and she has a good platform to help mums feeling the same feel less alone but naaah carry on with the weird secret

Reactions: 17
Completely agree Nina was with the other from Xmas eve till yesterday afternoon/evening. Next year she'll have her and probably put up lots of photos of their mountain of food for 2.

I don't get why she couldn't go to her mum's for Xmas?! She has a brother and sister too but chose to spend it alone waiting for Nina.

Reactions: 6
It's a very odd Christmas day post from her, I honestly do sympathise with anyone having to share their Christmas day with an ex but she looks like she's gone to great lengths to show Nina is there without her being there, it's just bizarre.

Reactions: 8
I really hope she didn’t cook all that food for just her and Nina…. But I wouldn’t be surprised if she did. For someone flogging ‘family’ food she seems to have quite a weird relationship with her own.

Reactions: 6
Just when you think she can't come up with anything more disgusting... Mush together all your Xmas leftovers, smother them with cheese and gravy and stick them inside puff pastry 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Honestly hw can anyone eat that?? Cheese AND gravy?! 🤮

Reactions: 7
Do you not remember last year when she filled pastry with all her left overs and put a camembert in the middle for dunking 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Genuinely almost sick watching her latest stories, just looks revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t really like vegetables does she? That Christmas dinner was just broccoli. The only other veg was smothered with cheese.

Reactions: 10
The leftovers all getting mushed about made me gag then the idea of freezing for a sandwich and I'm done, that's me not eating again tonight thanks beck

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I get everyone has left overs which can totally understand if you’d cooking for 4 plus people but of your were
Only coking for yourself and your kid why would you cook so much in the first place?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.