WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that despite her "successful" book about baby weaning, her child still is a fussy eater.

Then there's pages like Solid Starts who teach how to wean along side things like choking first aid and ways to tackle fussy eating too. Just shows how Beck's isn't really passionate in the subject and just ended up lucky that she could throw a few very basic unhealthy recipes together.
This is it in a nutshell.
She’s not a weaning expert
She’s not a food expert
She’s not an expert in nutrition
She’s not a good cook.

She’s just a random mum that got lucky posting pictures of the same basic recipes being shared by mums on the internet for years. It literally could have been anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe of all people it was bex. She had a catchy ‘cute’ name with the whole ‘what mummy makes’ and that was probably it. She herself is in no way inspirational or aspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just been browsing the WHSmiths sale and the signed copy of the family planner is less than a fiver, the unsigned copy is almost double the price 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221227_202157_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh gosh, my 5 year old vegetarian child asked for Mac n cheese with broccoli for his Christmas dinner - did he accidentally get influenced by Bex 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Be the funniest thing she’s ever said or done if she is trolling…except there’s no difference from their diet the other 364 days of the year.

Reactions: 6
For someone who loves cheese so much, she has such a bland supermarket selection there. Nothing vaguely interesting and nothing decent from any local producers. Pretty pathetic cheeseboard for a supposed foodie!
Becky wouldn’t know a good Taleggio or Comté if it walked up to her and smothered her head to toe, wrapped her in pastry and baked her in the oven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We have it at Christmas from the fridge and spread on crackers. But my mum doesn’t put out a cheese board per se, just has cheese in.

Reactions: 2
As if Nina didn’t know she was there either! The door is open different amounts. Stop fibbing about completely pointless things!

Also I wonder if she does read here. I went to search for someone on FB earlier and it came up with my most recent searches, one of which was just a scramble of letters. Until I realised it was Bex spelling her name backwards. Maybe she did that after it was discussed on here about her and the others profile pics?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.