WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get everyone has left overs which can totally understand if you’d cooking for 4 plus people but of your were
Only coking for yourself and your kid why would you cook so much in the first place?!
Because she a gluttonous beast! Her food always looks like vomit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't mind a turkey sandwich etc the days after Christmas but I would not put my mashed up left overs in a freezer bag and ever want to eat it again 🤢 the thought of making a sandwich in January makes me feel physically sick. She's made far too much and I mean good that it's not getting wasted but there are limits, make a turkey curry or something healthy, let go of the cheesy veg and cheese pasta honestly, bin it Bex.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah a frozen leftover sandwich is rank. We had a big turkey for 3 of us in 2020 when Christmas was cancelled in London. I just made loads of turkey stew and froze it.
Also how many of those sausage rolls did she make? I have 2 kids and a husband and even if I did want that heart attack on a plate I wouldn’t make that much!

Reactions: 7
There are so many other options besides wrapping everything in pastry or cheese or - my God - freezing it for SANDWICHES.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she has *that* much left over - it seems excessive. My mum cooked for 8 and there was no where near that amount left!

Reactions: 4
Am I remembering right that Xmas day she made both cheesy leeks and mac cheese?! I am a huge eater, I don't get full often and I have issssues but her Christmas cooking is too much for me, and the wrapping it all in pastry turns my stomach.

How much cream and butter has she put with that Christmas pudding!? I usually just drizzle a little on top. She has crumbled some pudding into a bowl of cream. You can even see blobs of butter sitting in the cream 🤢

• Sick
Yeah because Mac and cheese at Christmas is her and Panini’s ‘little tradition’. So is stuffing their faces with sandwiches and chocolate on a walk, cramming the leftovers into sausage rolls, chip pan chips on Christmas Eve….

• Haha
How much cream and butter has she put with that Christmas pudding!? I usually just drizzle a little on top. She has crumbled some pudding into a bowl of cream. You can even see blobs of butter sitting in the cream 🤢
I'll admit, I put loads of cream on when I have Christmas pudding, maybe more than Becks 🙈 but the difference is I only do that maybe twice a year and don't have it alongside a daily diet of cheese and pastry or mushed up leftovers in a bag 🤢

Yeah because Mac and cheese at Christmas is her and Panini’s ‘little tradition’. So is stuffing their faces with sandwiches and chocolate on a walk, cramming the leftovers into sausage rolls, chip pan chips on Christmas Eve….
I know, bollocks did Nini request mac and cheese for Christmas dinner! And if she did, then most people would say errrr no…!

Just noticed her tiles are the same as her mates over at the country house diaries except they carry it off a little better … Bex and her original ideas hey …
Just came here to say this. I cant be bothered to post the comparison photos but she's basically done a cheap tit version of their kitchen! How embarrassing

I made a spicy shawarma with my Xmas day leftovers. It was amazing. You would think she would get a bit more creative, u know, having a recipe book deal and all.

And here’s one for the ppl who think we are trolling for her weight:
I think we can all safely say that her silhouette is purely down to her diet (and not giving birth to pini)
If she wants to be morbidly obese and eat tit that’s fine, that’s her own business. But for the love of god, why has the woman been giving a 6 book deal and being branded as ‘family friendly food’????
She’s all prancing about like a dreidel now but when she hits the 35 mark it’s all gonna catch up with her and she’s gonna have a crisis, cue the gastric band crash dieting to lose the weight, which will inevitable result in another book deal about how she ‘achieved’ her weightloss.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I made a spicy shawarma with my Xmas day leftovers. It was amazing. You would think she would get a bit more creative, u know, having a recipe book deal and all.

And here’s one for the ppl who think we are trolling for her weight:
I think we can all safely say that her silhouette is purely down to her diet (and not giving birth to pini)
If she wants to be morbidly obese and eat tit that’s fine, that’s her own business. But for the love of god, why has the woman been giving a 6 book deal and being branded as ‘family friendly food’????
She’s all prancing about like a dreidel now but when she hits the 35 mark it’s all gonna catch up with her and she’s gonna have a crisis, cue the gastric band crash dieting to lose the weight, which will inevitable result in another book deal about how she ‘achieved’ her weightloss.

I can’t believe she’s not 35 already. How old is she?
she looks late 30s at least

Reactions: 3
Why not just make a broccoli cheese bake if that’s the only veg that Nina will eat and you have to have some cheese on it, not laden it with more carbs than you need 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I love the fact that despite her "successful" book about baby weaning, her child still is a fussy eater.

Then there's pages like Solid Starts who teach how to wean along side things like choking first aid and ways to tackle fussy eating too. Just shows how Beck's isn't really passionate in the subject and just ended up lucky that she could throw a few very basic unhealthy recipes together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.