WhatMummyMakes #13 "Got rid of the spouse, Butchering the house, obsessed with a brambly mouse"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd that someone who’s entire brand is family, has such limited relationships with her real family?

her sister is over for a sleepover, she also has a brother & mother who never visit, how come no1 is together?

Reactions: 11
402C2DA7-6A16-481A-87C0-A2CDEB8E7E6B.jpeg

Ugh, this is the worst, when you’re at someone’s house and they let their child pick all of the good bits out of the serving bowl. Usually with their grubby little bare hands. Probably practically crawling across the table, hair dangling across the food. I hate it when my friends let their children do this. Height of poor manners and gives me the right ick

Reactions: 14
The way nini stuffs and crams food into her mouth makes me feel nauseous- such gluttony and greed at a young age is not good physically or mentally.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her food never looks appealing or appetising. Can’t believe there is a sister! Heard her mention a brother but never a sis. Wonder if she is a complete weirdo too.

Reactions: 6
Sister? She's definitely never mentioned one before, I mean that would be the perfect person to go and see Downton or Adele, go on girly weekends to spas with wouldn't it? 🤔 I just assumed she had no one and took Panini so she wasn't going alone 😂

Reactions: 13
How many items does Panini need in her Christmas Eve box?!
My little one is getting a new Christmas book and Christmas pjs.
I feel the post about her 'forgetting' to move the Pixie was just to show the box off also.

Reactions: 10
Nina is spoilt though, Bex probably feels guilty about the separation and is trying to make up for it by showering her with a load of overpriced mice 🙄

Reactions: 7
Yep! There’s also strawberries in the salad 🤢
In the height of summer that would just about be acceptable (I am trying to be kind here) but in December when strawberry season was 6 months ago WTAF. As a food expert she should be championing in season, she’s not got a clue has she?

Reactions: 12
Maybe the sister didn’t get on with the Other, so now they’re separated she’s allowed to come and stay

Just noticed her tiles are the same as her mates over at the country house diaries except they carry it off a little better … Bex and her original ideas hey …

• Wow
She’s also got the smaller version of their cooker!
And the cabinets are the same colour as theirs! Wow how original of u bex

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to check she's definitely tried to do their kitchen in her house but they have tied everything in well, they keep marking that cooker as an ad so no doubt Bex has hers gifted and we will be treated to all the features of it soon 🙄.

Reactions: 5
Had to check she's definitely tried to do their kitchen in her house but they have tied everything in well, they keep marking that cooker as an ad so no doubt Bex has hers gifted and we will be treated to all the features of it soon 🙄.
I saw the cooker company had commented…so yes sure you are right. Snooze fest!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Christmas eve box is a bit much isn't it? Mine get hot chocs and marshmallows and some Christmas pjs and thats it!! Don't really want my kids expecting some big extravagant box of gifts on Christmas eve, they get more than enough on Christmas day

Reactions: 10
Exactly! I hate this tradition of Christmas Eve boxes! They get enough on Christmas Day! Next it will be Christmas Eve Eve boxes and Boxing Day boxes 🙄. If she has been gifted the oven it should have been marked as gifted in the stories she has already put up about it and really, any further post she does where the oven is shown, but she won’t!

Exactly! I hate this tradition of Christmas Eve boxes! They get enough on Christmas Day! Next it will be Christmas Eve Eve boxes and Boxing Day boxes 🙄. If she has been gifted the oven it should have been marked as gifted in the stories she has already put up about it and really, any further post she does where the oven is shown, but she won’t!
Someone should report her to ASA for that then!

Not slamming ppl who do Xmas eve boxes, but it’s just another marketing capitalist gimmick to get u to buy more crap.
on xmas eve we just eat and watch xmas tv and go out for breakfast at a new place in the morning. The kids will barely remember the presents, they will remember the experience and nostalgia. Our one is just elated that both parents are off and are visiting friends & family bearing stupid amounts Of chocolate!
Also for Xmas day itself Santa gets our one a small gift, everything else is from friends/family. We also do a declutter of toys from previous year to donate to our local womens refuge, which I ensure I get my little one actively involved in. I can assure you there’s no bragging or virtue signalling here, but Christmas has always been about festivity & feelings of togetherness for me, and I wish to emphasise & enhance that with my children, instead of focusing it on expensive plastic crap that no one actually needs. Just my take on it, as I know there will be parents out there who will look at her stories n panic n be like omg I didn’t do a fancy eve box and oh my child isn’t shovelling food down her throat

Reactions: 8
Yes I hate the Christmas Eve box too - it’s just too much and piles even more pressure on parents and encourages people to buy even more stuff, which is not needed. Not surprised bex does it tbh.

Saw a stressed looking Becky pulling in to the busy retail park earlier, thought she’d be all organised!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.