WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at my Barbour travel mug” “oh I’m so tired I needed a large coffee for the school run”
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She could literally have taken a picture of anything relating to this post. A slow cooker, the scenery out her garden, some food, maybe even a snapshot during the interview. Why does every moment need to be that exact same pose at close range of her annoying moon face. Everytime I see her selfies it makes me want to launch my phone into a lake.
4E018F25-125A-46CB-9EB7-0F78C401CDA9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She could literally have taken a picture of anything relating to this post. A slow cooker, the scenery out her garden, some food, maybe even a snapshot during the interview. Why does every moment need to be that exact same pose at close range of her annoying moon face. Everytime I see her selfies it makes me want to launch my phone into a lake.
View attachment 1599187
I just can’t even understand the love she has for her own face 🤣 did she once have a hankering to be on Geordie Shore or something?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Even the books she buys Nina are so old fashioned. Can’t she buy her some new books. Is she trying to relive her childhood

Reactions: 10
Right stop this foolery Rebecca.

Pan fried mushrooms with tit on top? Yeah proper yum. & Shirley Hughes books??? Really? My 2yo is bored of them and they are rubbish.

Reactions: 8
Shirley Hughes books are gorgeous. It’s just that EVERY SINGLE THING she does with Nina, or buys for Nina is so twee and old fashioned. Buy her some Julia Donaldson or David Walliams amongst the old fashioned stuff. Take her to a soft play not just a dusty old antiques shop. Get a membership to go swimming rather than just the bleeping National Trust. BUY HER A PROPER PLATE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shirley Hughes books are gorgeous. It’s just that EVERY SINGLE THING she does with Nina, or buys for Nina is so twee and old fashioned. Buy her some Julia Donaldson or David Walliams amongst the old fashioned stuff. Take her to a soft play not just a dusty old antiques shop. Get a membership to go swimming rather than just the bleeping National Trust. BUY HER A PROPER PLATE!!!
Has she ever seen Peppa Pig or any film/cartoon that isn’t from Rebecca’s childhood?

Reactions: 10
Yeah I was going to say, my 3 year old loves Shirley Hughes books, but she also has tons of modern ones, it's just about a good mix!

And yes, #freeNini and let her do some age appropriate activities and make some real friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the f*#k has she made now!!! Looks like pasta with one slice of carrot in stock?! No way would that fill my 4 and 7 year old up after a busy day and week at school!! How can she even call herself a cook 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What the f*#k has she made now!!! Looks like pasta with one slice of carrot in stock?! No way would that fill my 4 and 7 year old up after a busy day and week at school!! How can she even call herself a cook 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Surprised she hasn’t said it is ‘packed with veg’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe one of the ‘recipes’ in her new book is ‘hidden veg’ cheese on toast 🤣🤣🤣🤣 does cheese on toast really need hidden veg?!? Never looked at it and thought ‘I know what this needs….broccoli’!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s done it again. ‘I thought I’d cook this recipe but replace this for this WHICH MAKES IT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DISH you knob.

So essentially just supermarket tortellini in what is probably a Knor stock cube ‘broth’. Chicken bones my arse- too much detail, it’s lies.

What talent! And it looks disgusting, wtf are with the carrots sticking out of it?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s done it again. ‘I thought I’d cook this recipe but replace this for this WHICH MAKES IT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT DISH you knob.

So essentially just supermarket tortellini in what is probably a Knor stock cube ‘broth’. What talent! And it looks disgusting, wtf are with the carrots sticking out of it?!
Looks so rank - and I really don’t understand the carrot thing. Is she trying to show she is such a perfect mum that Nina has veg with everything? And not even hidden veg, the veg could poke an eye out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I was going to say, my 3 year old loves Shirley Hughes books, but she also has tons of modern ones, it's just about a good mix!

And yes, #freeNini and let her do some age appropriate activities and make some real friends!

What books do you have? We have a bumper pack and each book surrounds a colour or a season if that makes sense. I didn't realise she had others. I can't stand those bloody books honestly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What books do you have? We have a bumper pack and each book surrounds a colour or a season if that makes sense. I didn't realise she had others. I can't stand those bloody books honestly lol
Any Alfie ones, Dogger and Lucy and Tom stories are all big hits with my toddler!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.