WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my 5 yr old (he has just turned 5) would clock the bags straight away! 😂 ‘what’s in those bags mummy? Can I see?’ Haha.
Same here. I have to sneak Amazon parcels into the house past my 3.5yo because she wants to open them

Reactions: 4
"Mummy can we be the Wilson girls"..... duck OFF. She did not say that I swear Rebecca is making them up now just to wind up us lot on tattle. And yet again making it seem like its just the two of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"Mummy can we be the Wilson girls"..... duck OFF. She did not say that I swear Rebecca is making them up now just to wind up us lot on tattle. And yet again making it seem like its just the two of them.
Exactly! On todays episode of ‘tit that never happened….’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The mother/daughter relationship in Gilmore Girls was flawed and toxic, and both characters are AWFUL. Everyone who watches the show knows this and it’s widely held view. It’s somehow managed to fly over Becky’s simple head.

Reactions: 22
Not only did this not happen but her made up saccharine nonsense made me do a little sick in my mouth! 🤢

Reactions: 5
Well in Gilmore girls, Lorelai famously never cooked…. Is that what she is modelling herself on?!
She really is trying to fetishise being a single parent isn’t she??
Gilmore girls eat loads of junk food and miraculously are really slim Sadly for bex this is not the case.
Oh and Rory is 16 in season 1 bex, not 4. Give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 13
I was tempted to write 'it's because you followed one of Rebecca's recipes, that's where you went wrong'. I thougt better of it, as they seem to love her on that group.
Screenshot_20220925-222827_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Reactions: 3
I was tempted to write 'it's because you followed one of Rebecca's recipes, that's where you went wrong'. I thougt better of it, as they seem to love her on that group.
View attachment 1605243
Some idiot in the comments saying the op shouldn’t have shared the recipes as then no one will buy the book. Think that fact that they are openly admitting the recipes are tit is enough to put most people off anyway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Some idiot in the comments saying the op shouldn’t have shared the recipes as then no one will buy the book. Think that fact that they are openly admitting the recipes are tit is enough to put most people off anyway.
Honestly, what is wrong with these people

Reactions: 1
“Then she said something that literally made my heart melt “Mummy instead of the Gilmore Girls, can we be the Wilson girls?””

I replied with “she didn’t though, did she?” Blocked 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m convinced her and the other have split and it’s sending her loopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[
“Then she said something that literally made my heart melt “Mummy instead of the Gilmore Girls, can we be the Wilson girls?””

Haha brilliant! Yes welcome to the club, we have badges or hats, which would you like? 😂

• Haha
This mornings porridge barely looks cooked - those oats still look rather solid to me!
At least she took the skin off the kiwi this time eh? Not that she reads on here obv. (hi Becky!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Haha this is great! Obviously she can’t handle the truth!! Go you!!!

Also - edited to say - carrot cake porridge with kiwi ?! Doesn’t strike me as a good combo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another day, another thing that didn’t happen. Let’s face it Becky, once you snapped that picture Nina inhaled her coco pops and you chowed down on an Egg McMuffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.