WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering if anyones been on the phone yet to the guys at Cancer Research, given them the good news about this Family Comforts cure?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine the first meal you’re served as you recover from being sick for a week is that tit. Soggy pasta served in swamp water.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
No need to be sneakily buying your child’s toys in front of her when she will be at school tomorrow and you could easily buy them then 🙄

Reactions: 25
No need to be sneakily buying your child’s toys in front of her when she will be at school tomorrow and you could easily buy them then 🙄
When I used to work in a toy shop parents would
come in with their kids and buy massive toys in massive boxes and then say can you hide that from my child. So you’d spend about 20 minutes sellotaping bags round to hide it. Rebecca is 100% one of those parents!!

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep calling babies/toddlers/children littles??? Stop it bex, it’s weird. Also those green bean muffins sound tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was over in Hexham about 2 weeks ago and visited that little toy shop.
Didn't buy anything as its very pricey!

Reactions: 5
Is Nina that dim that she didn’t clock that they left the toy shop with a load of bags and boxes they didn’t have when they came in?!

Reactions: 9
Is Nina that dim that she didn’t clock that they left the toy shop with a load of bags and boxes they didn’t have when they came in?!
She's 4, you can get away with a few white lies😅 I think we forget that sometimes. Her mum may treat her like a teenage bestie, but she is still 4.

Reactions: 7
I was over in Hexham about 2 weeks ago and visited that little toy shop.
Didn't buy anything as its very pricey!
That wouldn't bother her, smyths and the entertainer probably aren't good enough for her

Reactions: 8
She's 4, you can get away with a few white lies😅 I think we forget that sometimes. Her mum may treat her like a teenage bestie, but she is still 4.
Oh my 5 yr old (he has just turned 5) would clock the bags straight away! 😂 ‘what’s in those bags mummy? Can I see?’ Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cringe so much at her popping in to book shops and signing the books, why does she think anyone is bothered about a signed copy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How are rubbing crayons on cardboard and getting a fire guard linked?
Am I thick?
Am I missing something?

I seriously don't get the link...

Reactions: 3
How the duck does Nina know who the Gilmore Girls are, or is this one of Becky’s latest made up things that Nini never said…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.