WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 things:
1)who else zoomed the pic of the new sideboard to see who was in the framed pic? I got excited thinking the other exists but its 3 random ppl.
2) her "autumn nails" are the same as her spring and summer nails ffs. But at least she is using ninis school time to go now.
3) duck off with the insta porridge, most mums have no time for this tit before school runs, get real!!!!
Me!!!!! I was dissapointed it was too blurry to make out who else was in the picture 😂😂😂 a tattle detectives work is never done!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol Bex got a bronze award and she hasn't shared or liked the post. Bitter she came third?? I'd be really happy if I got third place for telling people how to make porridge and just add cheese to anything to make a "new" recipe.
She won’t share she got bronze in case her audience looks to see who got silver and gold and follow them instead!

Reactions: 15
Well the others car wasn't there when I went past at about 10pm last night so maybe he isn't moving with them.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe her new recipe for oats is to blend them into basically flour and make pancakes! It’s reminds me of when Monica in Friends has to make recipes with the chocolate substitute for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we meant to believe this is Nina’s breakfast?

AECC8AEE-8951-4E77-A883-C2C7F4C55C76.jpeg

Would the average four year old be willing to eat a porridge topped with desiccated coconut, linseeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds?

I see she’s also started dropping hints about Nina’s birthday coming up. On the scrounge for more gifts no doubt. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe her new recipe for oats is to blend them into basically flour and make pancakes! It’s reminds me of when Monica in Friends has to make recipes with the chocolate substitute for some reason!
She’s terrible at GF cooking so I dread to think how they’ll turn out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we meant to believe this is Nina’s breakfast?

View attachment 1597837

Would the average four year old be willing to eat a porridge topped with desiccated coconut, linseeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds?

I see she’s also started dropping hints about Nina’s birthday coming up. On the scrounge for more gifts no doubt. 🙄
Not gonna lie, if I served that up to my 4 year old, he’d give it one look and say “bleurgh! That’s not porridge!” I’d have no hope in trying to get him to eat that, he can tell when I’ve used the skimmed milk rather than full fat 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, if I served that up to my 4 year old, he’d give it one look and say “bleurgh! That’s not porridge!” I’d have no hope in trying to get him to eat that, he can tell when I’ve used the skimmed milk rather than full fat 🤣🤣🤣
That’s precisely my point. No four year old would eat porridge with the contents of a bird feeder chucked over the top of it!

And yet she expects us to believe that perfect little Nina gobbles it all up. That is unless it was for her instead, in which case why is she serving it in a kiddie bowl that even Nina is too old for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s precisely my point. No four year old would eat porridge with the contents of a bird feeder chucked over the top of it!

And yet she expects us to believe that perfect little Nina gobbles it all up. That is unless it was for her instead, in which case why is she serving it in a kiddie bowl that even Nina is too old for?!
It probably is for her and she’s served it up in that so she can be just like Nina.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Panini ate it I'm sure we would have been treated to a video of her telling her how much she loved it while taking a tiny amount and screwing her face up. Who has time to faff on with that first thing? She probably made it yesterday in the day while she was bored waiting for mynini to finish school. Don't think we've been treated to any trips to the supermarket to photograph her book, maybe they aren't stocking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If it doesn’t have chocolate in it for breakfast, my son isn’t eating it. Chocolate cereal, pain au chocolat… accompanied by fruit and yogurt I guess but they’re definitely an afterthought for his majesty 😂 why not take that and be like “here’s how you make a balanced plate” why must she always be such an insufferable twit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If it doesn’t have chocolate in it for breakfast, my son isn’t eating it. Chocolate cereal, pain au chocolat… accompanied by fruit and yogurt I guess but they’re definitely an afterthought for his majesty 😂 why not take that and be like “here’s how you make a balanced plate” why must she always be such an insufferable twit
Yeah especially as Rebecca had chocolate right in front of Nina on her own pancakes. I don’t know a child who is happy to watch someone eat chocolate in front of them and doesn’t kick off because they want some too!

Reactions: 10
Yeah especially as Rebecca had chocolate right in front of Nina on her own pancakes. I don’t know a child who is happy to watch someone eat chocolate in front of them and doesn’t kick off because they want some too!
I’m gluten free whereas my son and stepdaughter aren’t and oh my word the FUSS when I have my own stuff.

Reactions: 2
When I first had my daughter I actually started following what mummy makes and it’s only a year later that I’ve actually realised she’s now a ‘instamum’ and a ‘mumfluencer’ and to be honest I didn’t realise how tit it was making me feel trying my damn hardest to THINK I have to provide this ‘insta perfect’ life, this freshly prepared food then getting myself down that my daughter doesn’t finish her plate, it’s only recently I’ve woke up and realised it’s all BS … then I’ve seen her story this morning of freshly prepared blueberry porridge and it’s like LOWER THE F BAR! Honestly wish they would all just do 1 … and I bet Nini is a bloody brat! Life not a fairytale … gosh I feel so much better about getting that out of my system … back in my box I go! 🤣
If it makes you feel better, whenever I make home made healthy food (cause I enjoy it, not cause I’m a good mum 😂 jury’s out on that) my kids look at me like I’ve shat on their plate and demand plain pasta smothered in cheese instead. Unfollow anything that makes you feel like crap! Even Becky doesn’t actually cook for Nina very often and Nina certainly doesn’t eat it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.