WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely being tall would just mean it’s short in the arm and leg area, not tight everywhere else and bursting at the seems?
Yep! I have problems buying clothes for my 4 year old she's tall so 4-5 years is too short but the waist is perfect. 5-6 years is perfect length but the waist is too big

Reactions: 4
She looks awful. Her crappy diet shows so much in her skin. Looks like her face is made out of cheese and pastry 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her content is so laughable.

She apparently baked a cake yesterday, and so, being a food account decided not to share that, but instead ‘regale’ us with some unfunny story of Nina making a fart comment while watching the funeral. 🙄

Am I the only one that thinks it’s weird that Nina was made to watch it?

Reactions: 18
She likes to tell us the times of things doesn’t she. 20 mins of snuggles. Ok thanks for that. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.