WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she kept tagging Barbour too on the stories, like she’s trying to tempt them to work with her :oops:. Cringing for you Becks, ain’t gonna happen babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks absolutely ridiculous in that coat!
There’s no way she can really be expecting to wear that unless she’s planning to lose some weight.

She seems oddly obsessed with slotting into some rural-fantasy life now that she’s moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Probably me being totally dense but what’s with the randomly places emojis on the picture? Normally it’s to cover a random child’s face or something but I can’t imagine there was one hiding in her chest or under the clothes rack.
Probably hiding her double chin in the one by her face and she probably thought if she added another noone would notice. Like as if she's just putting them there for decoration.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They enjoyed their egg muffins with vegetables she took with her... who carries veg with them for the whole day to eat when eating out. Or by vegetables does she mean chunks of cucumber. Also no way did they share that cornflake ice cream

Reactions: 12
She’s setting Nina up to have the same issues with food and weight as she has. Acting like it’s normal to have to squeeze yourself into ill-fitting clothes because you’re “tall”.

Reactions: 13
That coat looks absolutely ridiculous. Size 18 will be the biggest one in that range and it looks like she needs a couple of sizes bigger. Nothing wrong with being plus size if you're happy with that, I'm a fatty myself, but what a lesson to teach your daughter. Just buy the coat that fits.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I KNEW she would start buying from Barbour as soon as she moved. She’s such a snob.
Also those wellies for panini, which she promises are child sized (panini the tiny giant sized more like) are £55!

Reactions: 8
She's taking the day off to spend with her family.... does that mean the other is there

• Wow
We live in the actual countryside and I’m a big girl (not just tall)- I buy men’s Barbour jackets as the point is to be able to get a jumper under them 🙈 like they’re functional coats come on!!!

View attachment 1588826
I dunno if Becky is seriously deluded here but Panini ain’t just a tall girl
What a dreadful pic to share

About to burst that

She must be a 20-22
I'm a 22 and she is wider than me. I'd say she's a 24 minimum

Probably me being totally dense but what’s with the randomly places emojis on the picture? Normally it’s to cover a random child’s face or something but I can’t imagine there was one hiding in her chest or under the clothes rack.
The other is hiding behind the caption

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She shouldn’t have put that pic up of Panini squidged into a costume several sizes too small. It’s painfully obvious there’s not just a height factor going on here but no need to display it on Instagram.

The photo of Nina squeezed into that outfit really annoyed me. Nina is too big for that outfit and presumably it’s for all the children that visit to use. So tell her “no, that one is too small” and direct her to something her size, don’t allow her to tear it at the seams cause she’s clearly never been told no in her life. Parenting, Becky. Try it.

Reactions: 27
The photo of Nina squeezed into that outfit really annoyed me. Nina is too big for that outfit and presumably it’s for all the children that visit to use. So tell her “no, that one is too small” and direct her to something her size, don’t allow her to tear it at the seams cause she’s clearly never been told no in her life. Parenting, Becky. Try it.
Totally agree. She’s more concerned about getting her crappy pic for the ‘gram than having consideration for others coming after her. Selfish cow.

Totally agree. She’s more concerned about getting her crappy pic for the ‘gram than having consideration for others coming after her. Selfish cow.
It’s a boast more like. Look like my child is far taller than all your peasant hobbit children. She fits into age 7/8 dontchaknow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a boast more like. Look like my child is far taller than all your peasant hobbit children. She fits into age 7/8 dontchaknow
Weird flex but ok. Being tall shouldn’t mean it’s that tight. My sons are all very tall and that’s not a problem they have. My eldest fits into YOUNGER clothing despite being very tall, cause he’s so skinny.

Surely being tall would just mean it’s short in the arm and leg area, not tight everywhere else and bursting at the seems?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice she didn’t bother to caption this pic with #morbidlyobesegirlproblems

6515141D-9C49-426B-B5B5-320758E82E18.jpeg

I imagine anyone visiting that Barbour outlet store might find some garments ripped at the seams or with buttons missing following Becky’s attempt to squeeze herself into items that were clearly too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am baffled that she's actually bought thay coat. She'll surely never be able to wear it done up, what a waste?? She must have just really wanted it and it stopped at an 18 so she's just gone with it. She's a very odd person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.