WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for a moment she'd actually cooked meals to promote her book but no just here are some photos of my book. I don't know why people are so sad it's been delayed, it looks tit, just Google what you want to eat add a ton of cheese, wrap it in pastry and it's a Rebecca Wilson recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those pop tarts I’ve definitely seen elsewhere , and those noodles and broccoli was the fish pie gnocchi look gross - hard pass from me.

Reactions: 4
Those pop tarts I’ve definitely seen elsewhere , and those noodles and broccoli was the fish pie gnocchi look gross - hard pass from me.
The noodles look completely plain with just lumps of broccoli chucked in

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't anyone look at that cover, see an overweight woman bursting out of her dress and think this isn't healthy family cooking that she's selling? I don't get how people think she is a valuable source of children's food ideas

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly who is paying for these recipes?? I saw some tuna crap on a crumpet, dry noodles with brocoli and sliced cheese on a plate.

Which ones are "recipes"? Opening a tin of tuna and slabbing it on a crumpet isn't cooking and if you need a recipe for that you also need to put yourself in the bin.

Reactions: 10
One - why is she shouting?
Two - why is she saying the book tells you how many it feeds and whether it’s freezable or not like this is original? No recipe book has ever done that before has it…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.