WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Nina, my love, my best friend’ - I’m embarrassed for her. That’s what you say when referring to a partner, not your child.
And as if just referring to the other as ‘Nina and her daddy’as if he is nothing to do with her, and he simply popped up when Nina was born. Honestly this woman is SO odd to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So her friend is there for her throughout all the ups and downs, but not her husband? If they are still together then blimey they shouldn’t be :oops:

Reactions: 9
OK so I have two theories.

A) they've split up and she hasn't got the ability to share the ups and downs of co-parenting, it doesn't fit with her perception of her image, even though many of her followers would totally relate to it.

B) they're actually totally fine but due to her weird Gilmore girls fetish, somewhere around a year or so ago she started to dig a very deep hole of trying to appear both married and single all at once and now she's so deep in the no husband hole she can't even acknowledge him in the book and to actually address this whole "the other" situation would mean creating a bit of a hoo-ha!

Reactions: 13
No child wakes up and asks for a mango hedgehog 😂 her Disney portrayal sales patter is beyond ridiculous now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so I have two theories.

A) they've split up and she hasn't got the ability to share the ups and downs of co-parenting, it doesn't fit with her perception of her image, even though many of her followers would totally relate to it.

B) they're actually totally fine but due to her weird Gilmore girls fetish, somewhere around a year or so ago she started to dig a very deep hole of trying to appear both married and single all at once and now she's so deep in the no husband hole she can't even acknowledge him in the book and to actually address this whole "the other" situation would mean creating a bit of a hoo-ha!
Knowing how odd, strange and not very bright that she is, I’m inclined to think it’s the 2nd option!!

Reactions: 8
Can local tattlers keep checking Rightmove to see if the old goes goes up for sale or rent?

I don’t care about her recipes. I just need to know about the other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How pathetic is it that her legacy won’t be her range of ‘how to make your child obese books’ baby weaning books but her weird relationship with her husband instead

I feel so sorry for Nina i really do, she sells that child's life, every word she might say she disneyfies and posts for likes/income/overexposure. Rebecca's entire business is based on selling Nina 💔 what chance has Nina got growing up with a mother like her 💔

• Sad
I don't think they own the old house, I'm sure someone shared when it was sold and it was 2007, she was still a kid then, unless he's my age group and he bought the house. I think its rented and maybe he's stating there until there renting period is up. I'm probably wrong, but they've both kept this act up for a while.

Reactions: 6
I don't think they own the old house, I'm sure someone shared when it was sold and it was 2007, she was still a kid then, unless he's my age group and he bought the house. I think its rented and maybe he's stating there until there renting period is up. I'm probably wrong, but they've both kept this act up for a while.
I suspect too that the old house is a rented accommodation as she didn’t do any kind of redecorating or structural changes to it

Reactions: 2
I'm no baking pro and whenever I roll up anything to make pinwheels they look awful but Becky's make mine look good! It baffles me how this cooking/baking thing is supposedly her job and makes such ugly food, both appearance and contents.

Reactions: 6
I think someone said he owned the house before but he's older than her that article in 2020 says he's 38 and I think she was 29. They must have split up though this is too much, referring to Nina and her dad in her acknowledgement is really insulting. If they are together he doesn't seem to have been fed since Xmas day and they've done nothing together as a family at all. The most bizarre relationship on Instagram.

Do we think a comment was made to Lady Bex about the summer dress and loose hair? 🤔
Possibly, when my daughter started reception we were all told girls should have hair tied up or in plaits not just because of nits but also to keep it out of the face and practical as they have a forest school etc. But my daughter has long curly hair which is a bit unruly so I would never send her to school with loose hair anyway...unlike becks

Reactions: 1
I think someone said he owned the house before but he's older than her that article in 2020 says he's 38 and I think she was 29. They must have split up though this is too much, referring to Nina and her dad in her acknowledgement is really insulting. If they are together he doesn't seem to have been fed since Xmas day and they've done nothing together as a family at all. The most bizarre relationship on Instagram.
There was some kind of ‘family’ day out to the zoo around Father’s Day as she posted a pic of the back of his head with Nina on his shoulders. Defo not proof they are together though but that’s the last time I’ve seen her refer to the other.

Can local tattlers keep checking Rightmove to see if the old goes goes up for sale or rent?

I don’t care about her recipes. I just need to know about the other 🤣
Honestly that’s the only thing that keeps me following too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Possibly, when my daughter started reception we were all told girls should have hair tied up or in plaits not just because of nits but also to keep it out of the face and practical as they have a forest school etc. But my daughter has long curly hair which is a bit unruly so I would never send her to school with loose hair anyway...unlike becks
Yep at my son’s school anyone with long hair has to have it off their face- health and safety apparently! That includes the staff. The exceptions are for neurodivergent children who might not be able to manage that, but it’s not likely to be that with Nina is it 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen people posting their meal plans for the week, made up entirely of recipes from the the book.
Fajita pasta bake?! Spag bol mac and cheese!?
It literally feels like Rebecca has just taken normal meals and decided to triple the cheese, then pretend it’s a sort of mash up. 🤔
Why combine those dishes? I just don’t get it, beyond her trying to find a way to justify all the extra cheese.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.