WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute huff Nina is in when she comes off that helter skelter!! Looks like she is about to go into strop mode… don’t think that’s the impression bex would have wanted to give. Makes me think that if Nina doesn’t get what she wants she is prone to a tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The absolute huff Nina is in when she comes off that helter skelter!! Looks like she is about to go into strop mode… don’t think that’s the impression bex would have wanted to give.
this is a Panini post I actually enjoyed. If you are going to insist on sharing her, then more of this please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this is a Panini post I actually enjoyed. If you are going to insist on sharing her, then more of this please 😂
Agree - the reality 😂Can see Nina was bribed to be happy with a toy cow. Seems that’s probably how bex gets her to do what she wants - buying her things.

Reactions: 9
Who got the bingo on them having a big weekend day out rather than some relaxed time at home following Nina’s first week at school? She must be knackered poor thing, no wonder she was mardy on the helter skelter. Couldn’t she have just let her have one chilled weekend with her toys in their new home?

Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for Nina. It’s not her fault at all that her mum is an overbearing control freak who won’t let her be a child.

A child who has just experienced her first ever week at school, which is exhausting and emotional, and has to start again today. Bearing in mind they’re only a couple of weeks in to a brand new house, too, which is also hugely unsettling.

Rather than spend the weekend just going at Nina’s pace, they had a family gathering Saturday and then a day out (including 190 mile round trip in the car) Sunday.

I can’t say anything bad about Nina. None of the fault is hers 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel sorry for Nina. It’s not her fault at all that her mum is an overbearing control freak who won’t let her be a child.

A child who has just experienced her first ever week at school, which is exhausting and emotional, and has to start again today. Bearing in mind they’re only a couple of weeks in to a brand new house, too, which is also hugely unsettling.

Rather than spend the weekend just going at Nina’s pace, they had a family gathering Saturday and then a day out (including 190 mile round trip in the car) Sunday.

I can’t say anything bad about Nina. None of the fault is hers 😔
I do find her annoying but never know if it’s just the over exposure and what mother Gothel encourages like the “sassy” dancing and things like that!

Reactions: 8
TBF IMO most kids are annoying. They're slightly less annoying if they're yours but only because you love them!

I have to say, however, that had that helter-skelter thing happened to my six year old he would have found it funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting that she has addressed Nina’s stroppy face. Either she reads here or she had some concerned DMs; even then she can’t just be a normal parent and say ‘yeah Nina has tantrums now and again, parent life hey’, or something along those lines, oh no, it’s ‘so glad we could crack you up’ as if Nina is just performing for her followers entertainment and her tantrums arent like other childrens tantrums.

Reactions: 13
Imagine being in your 20s and creaming yourself about having a washing line
I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.