WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean when i moved from my flat to my house I was very excited about the fact i have a dishwasher but only because I absolutely hate washing dishes by hand but I didn’t post about it on socials or anything 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Interesting that now Nina is in school her ‘content’ has plummeted to these dire depths.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I forgot I was even in this group. 😳

‘Overwhelmed with orders’ oh please. 😂
I think I'm still in it. I used to love commenting on posts telling them to look up Annabelle Karmel recipes because her recipes were so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I'm still in it. I used to love commenting on posts telling them to look up Annabelle Karmel recipes because her recipes were so much better.
Annabel Karmel is the GOAT. Everyone else is just on her bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I forgot I was even in this group. 😳

‘Overwhelmed with orders’ oh please. 😂
Oh my goodness. I forgot about that group! I had to leave because it was so full of toxic people / mum shaming / general bitchiness! Exactly the vibe Becky-with-the-bad-hair gives off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness. I forgot about that group! I had to leave because it was so full of toxic people / mum shaming / general bitchiness! Exactly the vibe Becky-with-the-bad-hair gives off.
Haha! I got kicked out for asking if they were going to provide a list of amendments for the first book (I got the one with all the mistakes in it). It is currently sat next to my wood burner, ready to be used for kindling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf am I witnessing now… ‘oh my god I totally didn’t tell her to go and look at some tree roots to find something, she is just totally in tune with nature’ - I’m sorry, but I can’t get excited by Nina finding a door in a tree. 🙄 is this supposed to be a Fairy thing?! Has bex bought a tiny door and placed it there to pretend for Nina fairy’s are real?

I wonder how quickly Nina will spot this door.

Oh look she’s seen it immediately.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how quickly Nina will spot this door.

Oh look she’s seen it immediately.

🙄🙄🙄
And I just happened to have my phone out, WHAT A COINCIDENCE 🤣 because your iPhone definitely isn’t attached to your hand for photo opp set-ups is it Bex 😂

is anyone else just so bored of Nini’s face … all her ‘expressions’ … just enough now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
is anyone else just so bored of Nini’s face … all her ‘expressions’ … just enough now.
Her mother has coached her to do OTT dramatics for the gram. She’s going to turn her into an insufferable drama school brat. It’s a really telling indication of your tit parenting skills when you over expose your child so much that total strangers are sick of seeing her face.

Reactions: 13
Her mother has coached her to do OTT dramatics for the gram. She’s going to turn her into an insufferable drama school brat. It’s a really telling indication of your tit parenting skills when you over expose your child so much that total strangers are sick of seeing her face.
But then she’s also never enrolled her in any kind of classes like dancing or 2 of the (apparently very good) stage schools here in Carlisle. She doesn’t actually want to direct any interests for panini if it’s not benefitting her directly!

Reactions: 10
No because that would mean nina actually spending time away from her and shock horror making friends her own age.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.