WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe she has got where she has with these piss take unoriginal ideas and recipes - totally praying on first time mums who are maybe unsure of weaning. Although I do despair if ANYONE needs advice on how to build a picky plate.

Reactions: 9
How to build a picky plate:
  1. open fridge, take stuff out and put on plate
  2. open cupboard and repeat above step
  3. eat items on plate

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The picky plate sent me over the edge.
For me it's the ultimate lazy mum tea and my girl thinks it's the best.

Grab tit out of the fridge, put on plate. The end.

That'll be £500 for that little unknown gem right there peeps

Reactions: 10
Just screen shotted this to come here to say, what a complex ‘recipe’!
There’s hard boiled eggs on that plate but she loves it as she doesn’t have to cook anything.

can’t wait to try out a banana wrapped in puff pastry for dessert

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she must be embarrassed by that picky plate "recipe"?!

I saw the four plates set for dinner and wondered if it was maybe for her, Nina, her mum and "the other" but then read back and saw that "their friends" were coming for dinner. And "the other" is vegetarian anyway? Who knows where he is or what he's eating! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220915-190609.png

Bloody hell some real saddos follow her, if my "ultimate goal" was to snuggle on the sofa having a hot drink with my kid I hope one of my friends or family would have a very honest chat with me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s gonna take one for the team and order
one so we can see if the other is mentioned in the dedicated or if she’s still pretending that she had panini through immaculate conception

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s gonna take one for the team and order
one so we can see if the other is mentioned in the dedicated or if she’s still pretending that she had panini through immaculate conception
I'm going to the library at the weekend, so I'll have a look if it's in there 😂

Reactions: 4
This surely has to be the last book?! I’d be sending that book straight back if I paid £16 to learn how to take a piece of cucumber out of the fridge and put it on a plate!!

Reactions: 10
Well I think she and The Other have split up.

Evidence a) his fb account no longer has a wedding pic and evidence b) the acknowledgements for the book don't refer to him at all except for "thanks to nina and her daddy". She gives more lines to one of her friends. (I don't own the book, my friend had it delivered today from amazon and I asked to have a quick look! She thinks she's sooooo great for family meals and will not be converted.)

(I normally lurk on this thread after using her first book for weaning and becoming a convert on how weird she is but thought tattle must knoooow).

Reactions: 15
Her FB still shows them as married, and it’s linked to his profile 🤷🏼‍♀️

We need someone with a land registry account to check who is listed on the title deeds of the new place.
Hmmmm his profile doesn’t show a relationship status though
9B31EFF8-D5A6-4534-BE32-B913EDBC9E77.png

Well I think she and The Other have split up.

Evidence a) his fb account no longer has a wedding pic and evidence b) the acknowledgements for the book don't refer to him at all except for "thanks to nina and her daddy". She gives more lines to one of her friends. (I don't own the book, my friend had it delivered today from amazon and I asked to have a quick look! She thinks she's sooooo great for family meals and will not be converted.)

(I normally lurk on this thread after using her first book for weaning and becoming a convert on how weird she is but thought tattle must knoooow).
You could be right, but I don’t think it’s 100% solid evidence. Since we mentioned it a couple of weeks ago and we know she reads her, he could well have just privatised them Facebook has a feature where you can view your profile as somebody who isn’t your friend and from there I think he could privatise the posts we could see previously quite easily.

We’ll probably never know, unless she rebrands again with her maiden name, unless she clings onto it to match her nini 😂

I do think they could have though, but their relationship has never been normal because they never seem to do anything as a complete family. So weird.

Hmmmm his profile doesn’t show a relationship status though
View attachment 1580980
His name wouldn’t be on her relationship status unless he accepted the request for it to be there. His relationship status will just be private, it can be set to friends only. If he put himself as single, hers would swap to just ‘married’
My partner deleted his social media, he doesn’t use it so mine just changed to ‘in a relationship’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.