WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually not know what a blackberry is?!?! Either she made up people asked of her followers are really thick.

Also I've always eaten them straight from the hedge. I guess they could have some dirt but it's good for your immune system and won't do any harm. Why on earth is she soaking them several times?? A quick wash if she's squeamish would be fine? And again, who are these people asking such stupid questions on par with how to make porridge/eggs/etc?! How do they even function?

Reactions: 7
No one asked her what a bramble was surely. My kids eat them straight too, if we have picked a load I'll give them a wash but they don't need this level of washing. The new house is really coming up with some crap content for her, literally no one cares where your nearest bramble bush is or what fruit tree you have it's all just bragging about her country mansion. Cook some bloody food women!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, I can't believe anyone asked her how to identify a blooming blackberry?? Also, dippy egg sandwich... it's an effing fried egg, and why does she have to be such a ponce whacking some redcurrants on the plate with the salad? She drives me mad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree, I can't believe anyone asked her how to identify a blooming blackberry?? Also, dippy egg sandwich... it's an effing fried egg, and why does she have to be such a ponce whacking some redcurrants on the plate with the salad? She drives me mad
At first glance I thought they were tiny vine tomatoes.

Maybe I need to use her app when I'm next out foraging.

• Haha
It’s because she has so little cooking ability that she just chucks random stuff on things to make it look fancy. Also she is incapable of having a salad without adding some kind of fruit(sugar) to it.

Reactions: 6
Just when u thought she couldn't get any more dull and panini anymore obnoxious she manages another day of tit content. I just don't understand ppl and her publishers and her team....am I missing something ? She just a dull frumpy delusional wierdo with a bratty child who is looking more like her everyday. She has set that child up to have soooo many issues when she grows up it ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just when u thought she couldn't get any more dull and panini anymore obnoxious she manages another day of tit content. I just don't understand ppl and her publishers and her team....am I missing something ? She just a dull frumpy delusional wierdo with a bratty child who is looking more like her everyday. She has set that child up to have soooo many issues when she grows up it ridiculous.
This sums her up completely!! It baffles me how she gets comments fawning over her and Nina and their relationship. Can they not see she is boring, weird and actually got a f*cked up relationship with her daughter?!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feeling grateful for Nina getting some freedom from her suffocating mother? At least our Becky won’t get away with dragging her out of school for multiple “girly getaways” unless she wants to pick up a fine or two. Run Nina run!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else feeling grateful for Nina getting some freedom from her suffocating mother? At least our Becky won’t get away with dragging her out of school for multiple “girly getaways” unless she wants to pick up a fine or two. Run Nina run!

Of course she will. There will be an endless stream of weekends away. Poor Nina will be picked up from school on a Friday with a boot full of suitcases for a surprise spa weekend or trip somewhere. She will get home late on Sunday utterly exhausted. All because Mother Gothel will want to drive for 3 hours to a new NT place and Costa.
You’d hope that now they have the new house Nina would get a break and a bit of chill time but I think we will have house content all week and then Nina all weekend.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her posts about losing her baby Nina are too much, she needs to get a bleeping grip.

Reactions: 4
Her beating mama heart, pass the sick bucket!!!!! I don’t mind the odd photo of a kid going to school and totally understand a parent being proud and worried at the same time. I honestly think she only bothered about out how she’s going to occupy herself now. My bet is that she puts on another 2 stone by Xmas as will just eat and eat and eat!!!

Reactions: 16
Her beating mama heart, pass the sick bucket!!!!! I don’t mind the odd photo of a kid going to school and totally understand a parent being proud and worried at the same time. I honestly think she only bothered about out how she’s going to occupy herself now. My bet is that she puts on another 2 stone by Xmas as will just eat and eat and eat!!!
Came to say the same. "Beating mama heart" what a monumental bellend she is
It’s the ‘beating’ part isn’t it?
I’m personally not a massive fan of the phrase ‘mama heart’ at the best of times, but the addition of ‘beating’ really made me cringe.

'Beating heart' give me a break and maybe cut down on the Downton Abbey Bex, Nina's been at holiday club all summer, she doesn't spend every day with her anyway! It's not that different to when they go to nursery.

Reactions: 8
Using language like “beating mama heart” she strikes me as one of those women whose entire personality and whole being is wrapped up in being a mother. As soon as she popped one out she no longer was her own person with her own likes and interests anymore - she is now “Mother” Everything she does has to be something about being a mum.
Its bleeping depressing to see grown women turn out like this. Get a hobby (cooking for your child is not a hobby - go do an evening class or go for a run or something)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.