WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only so upset because she’s got zero outside of Nina. All the mam’s I know who have been so miserable when their kids have been at school, have been the ones with no role outside mam. When my little lad went to school I was emotional, but then I had to get straight in the car to go to work… like a lot of parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Using language like “beating mama heart” she strikes me as one of those women whose entire personality and whole being is wrapped up in being a mother. As soon as she popped one out she no longer was her own person with her own likes and interests anymore - she is now “Mother” Everything she does has to be something about being a mum.
Its bleeping depressing to see grown women turn out like this. Get a hobby (cooking for your child is not a hobby - go do an evening class or go for a run or something)
She even admitted that recently on a story or grid post, perhaps the pregnancy pic one. She said something along the lines of it’s hard to imagine life before Nina as she changed me into who I am blah blah blah. Was massively overpowering and obsessive in true bex style.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She even admitted that recently on a story or grid post, perhaps the pregnancy pic one. She said something along the lines of it’s hard to imagine life before Nina as she changed me into who I am blah blah blah. Was massively overpowering and obsessive in true bex style.
I really don’t understand women like that. It’s such an unhealthy attitude. Yes, you love your child - we all love our children just as much. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks that their life before children was nothing/meaningless/something to forget.

I remember life before kids, it was great! Loved every minute of it and the things I did in my 20s and early 30s helped shape who I am as a person. I am the exact same person as I was back then, I just now have a child (who I love just as much as you love your child, Becky) .

So sad that women feel like they need to erase themselves to become “mother”

Reactions: 16
My "beating mama heart" can't wait to get the kids back to school tomorrow and will be the first in the line at drop off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My beating mama heart can't either, might spend the day watching Downton and Gilmour girls, oh no wait I have a job 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s definitely something with Panini. No 4 yo can be THAT annoying. She’s like a little Regina George

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me that would tell my daughter to stop messing around and eat her dinner. I’m really not that strict but surely she shouldn’t be encouraging dancing during dinner time?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s definitely something with Panini. No 4 yo can be THAT annoying. She’s like a little Regina George
I don’t say this very often and it’s gonna sound really mean. But I really don’t like N at all. I think it’s all down to her mother and total overexposure.

Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she show that recipe to generate some interest in the book? One shared for free out of 100 is a good marketing idea isn’t it?

Reactions: 7
Rebecca is going to get a massive shock when Nina outgrows this 'cute little entertain mummy' phase she encourages, this sass she thinks is adorable will come right back at her, the attitude starts earlier than Becky thinks in her Victorian world.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh dear lord. The endless filming your daughter at the dinner table whilst she messes about. Put the frigging camera away. No one other than very close relatives and friends would find a child chair dancing whilst starring wide eyed and pissing about with her glass and bowel would find that funny or cute.

Reactions: 10
I don’t say this very often and it’s gonna sound really mean. But I really don’t like N at all. I think it’s all down to her mother and total overexposure.
It doesn't sound mean though you're right it's completely down to her over exposure. I feel the same. I do feel sorry for her too she's only 4 and just trying to please her mum but I still find her irritating and its only Rebecca encouraging her annoying behaviour that I blame for that.

Reactions: 10
Super speedy meal but takes 10 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook according to a cook book so add 30 minutes for reality. Shes used mince which you surely need to brown then grated carrots and mushrooms in I really can't see it taking 10 minutes, this book is such bollocks. She claims it's all healthy meals but has cake and then what is probably some cheesy garlic scones in the front and shows suet dumplings, but she leaves out salt and thinks it's super healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She claims it's all healthy meals but has cake and then what is probably some cheesy garlic scones in the front and shows suet dumplings, but she leaves out salt and thinks it's super healthy.
There’s no way she understands what healthy is, if she did she wouldn’t be the weight of three adults

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not that I think you shouldn't eat dumplings, butter and cheese etc but it gets on my nerves that she markets her books as healthy meals when they don't seem to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's not that I think you shouldn't eat dumplings, butter and cheese etc but it gets on my nerves that she markets her books as healthy meals when they don't seem to be.
Totally, and it's about moderation and mixing it up, like I bloody love cheese but I don't have it (or serve it to my daughter) for two meals a day, every day!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.