WhatMummyMakes #11 Pout My Nini, pout pout My Nini, you’re my meal ticket, my cash cow, Panini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found the comment but cannot find another account for that person anywhere. You are all wizards lol
You need to type the woman’s name plus “Carlisle” and it’s the first account that pops up 😉 The woman’s FB profile pic is the same as her Instagram profile pic.

Reactions: 1
You need to type the woman’s name plus “Carlisle” and it’s the first account that pops up 😉 The woman’s FB profile pic is the same as her Instagram profile pic.
got it thank you! Good lord that is some size of house for just the two of them isn’t it?! I have to say though I think it’s beautiful

Reactions: 1
Those chicken nuggets look HORRENDOUS. The chicken actually resembles sawdust.
They look absolutely grim to be fair! 🤢 If that’s the calibre of recipes in the book I think ill pass purchasing one, even with the chance of getting a ‘mynini’ post it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her bookcase is the least satisfying colour co-ordinated one ever! Mainly because it’s not organised properly by colour

Reactions: 6
Her bookcase is the least satisfying colour co-ordinated one ever! Mainly because it’s not organised properly by colour
And the amount of her own books is laughable! Surely you just keep like 1 book why does she need so many?

Reactions: 13
Two cars on the drive at around 8 am this morning so I think we can conclude that the other has moved with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Is his car grey? Because there were two grey ones at the new house around 8ish

Maybe a kia and an audi

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d just say cos it doesn’t matter either way it isn’t like she’s presenting her Instagram content as a full on family it’s always just her and Nina. But maybe she loves the attention and the fact her boring life is currently on thread 11 on here! You know you’ve made it when you’re filling rattle threads 😂

Reactions: 12
Maybe he was at the new house but then went to the old house, so was seen at both. The timings just happened to be right for him to be at both.

Reactions: 3
B22DADDA-466F-4821-B277-85DB753441B1.jpeg
Either she has really ugly shoes and big feet (both are entirely possible)or are these some mens sandals for going in the garden?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.