Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annoyedbyinstaads

I’m pretty sure she drives a white Audi and I was just parked near her at York Designer Outlet. Only she was in the car when I arrived and still in the car when I left…

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Not.today.brenda

How do we find out? I'm just nosey and wanting to see inside haha she tells that many lies I never know when she's being truthful
Can't give out any info, but it's not really that hard to find with the information she's freely given out to hundreds of thousands of followers. Nothing impressive though wouldn't bother!

Skye green

Chatty Member
I was wondering if she’s still “gaining followers” now she’s not posting. We know she buys followers but that would confirm it

I thought that in the UK your BMI would need to be under a certain amount, say 28?
Or is this a newish surgery that I’m not aware of?
If it’s done privately then they set the BMI, but I’ve seen it more in America. The risks are obvious with more weight but you are warned of all that. I don’t think I’d be going to Turkey for it unless I could stay a month or so to recover. Look up Dr Repta, he has helped so many women with this operation.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The tummy is going on its own odyssey to her knees!

The pictures prove she's surrounded by liars who are encouraging her to make an absolute spectacle of herself, then again, she knows the Russians critics will be out in force getting her reel to go viral/ incoming bought followers are bound to magically appear any day soon too 😂

Anyone else get the feeling the latest girlfriend has given her the boot? Laura seems to self harm /post more when she gets dumped.

Attachments