Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tiktok recap (summarising the 13 hours worth of vids she's just posted) to save you watching.

● She has been to Turkey to have a fleur de lis abdoplasty (cut in an upside down T from her breastbone to her groin and along her groin round to the back of both hips)

● She claims it was to remove loose skin but it must have been lipo as well

● She then broke her leg and was in hosp for two weeks with that plus infected necrotic stomach surgery wounds

● She can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because she has 'Flashbacks'

● Her friend G has moved in to look after her

● She had chest pains and it was a PE. She had an op to remove the clots

● She has no money and has lost thousands in work as brands have dropped her

● She is getting a weekly blow dry which the friend is paying for

● She may or may not be hinting at a go fund me as she is so poor now

● She can't speak without getting breathless or walk.

● She was temporarily well enough to go to the races

That about sums it up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s the story with the kitchen? What’s the flashbacks about?
We don't know because she can't bear to talk about it.

But I like to think it's something to do with a marrow, a slippy floor and a plumber called Malcolm. But I don't like to speculate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Furnessian

VIP Member
She’s done an “emosh” post about it being three months since her pulmonary embolism, complete with lung emojis.

🫁🫁

I mean, for fuck’s sake

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ohheeyy

Cant afford taxis or to put the heating on but had a facial, went to the races, has she had her lashes done?
I havent had a hair cut for over a year because i cant face paying money ill need elsewhere to have a hair cut. Working 12 hour shifts on yoir feet all day 4 days a week. Maybe being an insta hun suddenly isnt all its cracked up to be.
Also, the audacity to even take money off a friend just to have your hair done WEEKLY is unfathomable to me

Reactions: 19

KindnessWins

I’ve just read a comment on TikTok where someone is mentioning legal action against the nhs for not giving her anti clotting drugs after breaking her leg. We certainly have not got the full story from her & most likely never will but it’s blown apart her body positive charade she liked to play now she’s admitted to surgery abroad.
As someone that’s had surgery in Turkey and accompanied a few friends for theirs, I can confirm that we were all giving anti clotting injections to take home with us. They ranged from 2 weeks (boob reduction) to 6 weeks for me. So I’m sure with the severity of her operation she would have been given them abroad to carry on taken when she got home. There’s more to the story than she’s letting on. I broke my leg years and years ago (maybe 20+) and I certainly wasn’t wearing heeled shoes for months and months afterwards. But she seemed to be walking ok in them at the races.

Her story isn’t adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Update: Poor, tragic Laura who is unable to breathe, walk or go in the kitchen (PTSD apparently) is managing to bravely drag herself to a whole host of aesthetics providers and hairdressers as it is well known in medical circles that traditional cures like rest, anti biotics and hydration are overrated. Instead an acid peel and a blow dry are now recommended to aid recovery following botched plastic surgery. Laura however has no money so if one of you could find it in your hearts to set up a go fund me for her she'll do a tik tok about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shes definitely gearing up for a gofundme.
'Can't afford taxis' 'worry about the heating bill' welcome to real world

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I think 💯 she’s googled ‘what can cause a dvt/PE’ and just flung the broken leg story in, so it doesn’t look like it was a complication from the ‘amazing’ Turkey clinic. Billy Bullshitter strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I’ve just read a comment on TikTok where someone is mentioning legal action against the nhs for not giving her anti clotting drugs after breaking her leg. We certainly have not got the full story from her & most likely never will but it’s blown apart her body positive charade she liked to play now she’s admitted to surgery abroad.
I also saw the mention of a just giving page because she is not getting work like she used to, it’s clearly time to find a new job as her time in social media is clearly over, we all know her followers are bought & now she’s no longer gonna have her usp she is just another plus sized girl in a over saturated market & not a very likeable one at that. I love how she is pleading poverty but still getting all her beauty treatments, I’m sorry but if your skint then that’s one of the first things to go or at least in my view

• Sad
Reactions: 16

AuntieSocial

Worried about her leccy bill but swanning about getting unnecessary facials 🙄. I had major surgery last year and couldn’t get my hair or eyebrows done for 3 months due to being in a lot of pain. And that really was the least of my worries. She’s absolutely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

cill2019

VIP Member
What’s with the breadcrumbing? “I’m not ready to talk about it” then don’t! The broken leg “I’m not ready to talk about it” the flashbacks in the kitchen (wtf) “I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to talk about it”
Then don’t!!!!!
Go and heal, get help and get a proper job and you never need to tell anyone anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Swirlyicecream

Just been talking about her with my wife. She is so false. Yes she has a strange body shape that is difficult to dress and nothing seems to fit her properly - but the prolonged drama is probably what has put brands off.

Never liked her content but the last year has been very poor.

Quite different to Jess Milliechamp.
LAURA - Trying on Bonmarche freebies looking dreadful and always moaning - looking for sympathy
JESS - consulting/designing a ranges for In The Style always upbeat and looks good in what she wears.
Jess absolutely does not design her stuff for ITS she just agrees to pump out tent like clothing with her name attached to it.
Agree to disagree on the looks good part too 🫣

Reactions: 14

Not.today.brenda

The fucking dramatics from her. I can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because of flashbacks 🙄

So she skirted over having bad botched surgery in Turkey which turned necrotic and probably caused thr NHS thousands to sort!

Fuck off Laura.

• Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I've followed Laura for many years and stopped over a year ago due to the ridiculous lies she told getting too ridiculous.

Seeing this latest debacle proves how nothing has changed with her. She's laid there claiming she's still soooo ill yadda yadda yadda (Laura's favourite words to say when she's lying)
BUT she is ok to to get weekly blow dry!?!? She's clearly had lip fillers as you can see her lips have doubled and see the injection mark and she's had eyelash extentions! So clearly not dying Laura!!!

Knowing Laura and her twisted & devious way of working I'd say the reason she hasn't and won't criticise the Turkish hospital will be due to them probably giving her a massive discount or free surgery just so she can make a fortune in magazines telling her story and advertising the hospital aswell. She was pretty unique re the size of her stomach etc so I bet anything she was expecting to make a fortune from promoting her new body etc.

The ONLY reason I think she is crying yadda yadda yadda is because it's gone tits up and she's not got the advertising or money she expected as that is ALL Laura Ferry is about, self promotion, lying and making money by deceiving others.

Plus, as always with Laura, everything is someone else's fault. Nothing to do with her being morbidly obese, flying after massive surgery and popping out for a bluncy blow dry when your abdomen is still healing and risking getting infections because you are so god dam vain and entitled 🤬🙄🤣

Reap what you sow Laura, reap what you sow!