Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Touching on the last part , I worked in that element of the nhs and the nhs does work with patients who have complications after WLS or WLS related surgery
It may be things like correcting surgery that has been botched or doing inappropriate surgery that even the nhs won’t do , feeding tubes due to losing too much weight
that’s good to know, it must have changed since I looked into weightloss surgery overseas and was told by the GP that whilst they would cover me in an emergency (of course) that would be it. Happy that’s not the case any more.

Reactions: 1

MazzaB32

Just seen her haul video... every time she says "nice and roomy" the clothes look quite tight! You can see the material pulling at the front. She must be able to feel it. I know I certainly do when something is too small for me. I can't cope with tight clothes on me 😩

alafolie

She thinks she can size down on the blazer? You can see it pulling, she needs to size up!

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Jesus I’d nearly bet she knew she’d be charged by the NHS for her ropey surgery. She conveniently ‘broke’ her leg to sort herself out!

parisreynolds

Does she not realise that by giving out completion date of house purchase someone who knows in which area she lives could very easily find out address etc 🙄
agree she comes across as very manipulative.
prepare for perfume selling to restart now that someone else has sorted out her stock

MJx

Chatty Member
600 followers lost in the last month.
I don’t really understand why buying fake followers would help her because doesn’t she need people to click on her aff links ?
im guessing she gets a certain amount for how many followers but if they do nothing im not sure what the point is

Attachments