Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I was trying to work out what she could possibly mean by de hissed. Surely it’s not an actual term.
---

She’s not. She clearly said in her video that her stomach wound went necrotic. She’s not blaming that on her leg, if you watch the video. They are 2 separate things.

Ok sorry, I tried to listen to it all but it was mad.

Reactions: 1

Furnessian

VIP Member
How excited was she about a fucking jumpsuit (or whatever it is). I mean, it’s nice when you find something you like but there is no need for that level of enthusiasm on her public page. Get a fucking life.

AuntieSocial

Can’t afford taxis & is worrying about the electricity bill but can pay up to £100 for facials
Thanks for digging this up - I had wondered what they charged at that place. I had a fancy facial last month which cost £120. A one off I might add. On the other hand, I’m not worried about paying my energy bills and can run to taxis when needed.

Gimplick

Oh dear, she's piling on the lbs. Surely she's trolling us with the latest monstrosity 🤦 all a horrendous fit
The video of her in those white trousers - that bra is hanging on by a thread. And it must be uncomfortable as it looks like it's digging in.

Gimplick

Why is she pretending her phone is zooming in to try and appear ditzy/funny. Well.... its funny how it didnt do it during her undeclared ad with the facial. She is getting worse and worse with her fake persona, calling everyone huns.
I was thinking that!

She's probably pressing the bloody button herself and pretending to be funny.

Once is fine but twice is just ridiculous.

Not.today.brenda

I assumed she used a fake pic as she mentioned that in her essay....soz I mean post lol.

If not south shields then I'm assuming she's moved to Sunderland? Isn't her Dad from Herrington way?
I don't know if it was intentional for her to leave this at the top 🤷🏼‍♀️ but it sure helped confirm it once found!

Edit: Laura we all know you read here so before you cry Dox, I live hundreds of miles away and have absolutely no intention of visiting. I only found out from info YOU shared.

Attachments

Last edited:
She can’t be struggling for cash if she’s paying for therapy, beauty treatments, gig tickets etc. How shameless of her to be banging on about all the lost income yet she still appears to have plenty of disposable income for non-essential day to day expenses (ok therapy might be essential but hair and beauty shit is not)
It’s very strange to say one thing then act another way, surely she can’t have that many people gifting her all that stuff!