Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laine33

Haven’t been on this thread for a while - since when has she started posting herself in her underwear?? 🙈😱

annoyedbyinstaads

Valentines reel is strangely flattering. Don’t know if it’s the clothes actually looking a bit better on her but she looks to have lost weight too? She been to turkey to join the sleeve crew?!

Waffleandlies

She is not stable! She is far from normal in many ways . She must be a laughing stock where she lives
She must live fairly close to me- I’ve seen her in the wild years ago where she used to take photos on a street in a well to do part of the area. Always assumed she drove there just to take the photos as I very much doubt she lived/lives there as it’s ££££/the posh part of the town, so no idea if she actually still lives locally!

Freefalling

VIP Member
Valentines reel is strangely flattering. Don’t know if it’s the clothes actually looking a bit better on her but she looks to have lost weight too? She been to turkey to join the sleeve crew?!
Very much doubt it, her size is her USP, that's the only thing bringing in the dollar 🥴

Not.today.brenda

She could have had weight loss surgery in January, yes you lose weight quite quickly with it but it still takes months to years to lose the big numbers and you have a plateau at the start too. I think the stomach definitely looks smaller. Unless the dress she's wearing is just considerably more flattering than her day to day clothes.
---
You see purple bins in other areas though. We use them for syringes with medication still left over in them, so it could be just as simple as that. She may be on a dose of something that gives wastage in the vial. That would have to go in purple bin.
She's 100% done the video to cause speculation. I very much doubt it is the big C because she would be milking that to absolute death. She'd have a go fund me set up 100%, I'm surprised she hasn't got one for being off 'work' for a bit 🙄

Attachments

Not.today.brenda

Yes. Given her stupidity in saying her completion date....I reckon I've sussed the particular house she has bought.

If I'm right then she's bought a 4 bed house near sea front
Not by the picture she's put on which gives away its a small white house with a bay window with considerably less bedrooms than that 🤦🏼‍♀️

blahblahblah29

She must live fairly close to me- I’ve seen her in the wild years ago where she used to take photos on a street in a well to do part of the area. Always assumed she drove there just to take the photos as I very much doubt she lived/lives there as it’s ££££/the posh part of the town, so no idea if she actually still lives locally!
She used to do that when she lived in the flats near beach

Nkomoagogo

I can only presume gastric sleeve wasn't an option for her as usually you'd lose a huge amount of weight b4 getting that surgery done.

Skinny

VIP Member
We have tried to work this out over the yerrs and yerrs but she just says that’s where she puts weight on 🤷‍♀️

parisreynolds

Did she really live stream a song from a concert!?
If she did it shows she has zero respect for performers, the T&C/rules of venues she goes to and people sitting near her.