WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

Is Laura a good plus size influencer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 178 96.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title won by a huge majority as its v funny and v accurate... Well done @rubyred66.

Recap -

Laura went on TV to show more of her famous lying skills, by showing the nation her fake singing skills. She made herself up to look like a huge bride of chucky for some strange reason?

Laura has been on holiday, she wore an array of old clothes, many which are out of stock (useless as always!)

At the end of the holiday she decided to give one of her useless sermons. Giving her boring opinion on her holiday, her old sandals and her old "pride" Tshirt.

Laura is desperately trying to hook a brand to work with her. Unfortunately when your only unique selling point is your huge stomach, your lies and your fakeness, brands are not desperate to work with her!

As nobody seems interested in working with her, she's had to resort to buying a cheap holiday herself to review, so she can justify playing dress up in old clothes and so she can review a holiday in January in the midst of a huge economic crisis! 👏

Laura now has a manager! 😂 Unsure what there is to manage but it's probably to do with making Laura feel more important than she already does.

Laura has ventured onto Tiktok, no doubt more ridiculous posts of her Gunt incoming anytime soon.

Lots of showing her enormous stomach in the last thread, she's worked out it aggravates the russians who criticise her en masse and their interactions make her feel special and boost her interaction numbers🤪

Shes bought over 50k followers in the past year. She's desperate for a blue tick to validate her existence.

Laura jumped on the celebrity ADHD bandwagon and got herself diagnosed. Whatever her diagnosis she's still a fake out of touch liar!

Wonder what lies she will tell during the next thread...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This title won by a huge majority as its v funny and v accurate... Well done @rubyred66.

Recap -

Laura went on TV to show more of her famous lying skills, by showing the nation her fake singing skills. She made herself up to look like a huge bride of chucky for some strange reason?

Laura has been on holiday, she wore an array of old clothes, many which are out of stock (useless as always!)

At the end of the holiday she decided to give one of her useless sermons. Giving her boring opinion on her holiday, her old sandals and her old "pride" Tshirt.

Laura is desperately trying to hook a brand to work with her. Unfortunately when your only unique selling point is your huge stomach, your lies and your fakeness, brands are not desperate to work with her!

As nobody seems interested in working with her, she's had to resort to buying a cheap holiday herself to review, so she can justify playing dress up in old clothes and so she can review a holiday in January in the midst of a huge economic crisis! 👏

Laura now has a manager! 😂 Unsure what there is to manage but it's probably to do with making Laura feel more important than she already does.

Laura has ventured onto Tiktok, no doubt more ridiculous posts of her Gunt incoming anytime soon.

Lots of showing her enormous stomach in the last thread, she's worked out it aggravates the russians who criticise her en masse and their interactions make her feel special and boost her interaction numbers🤪

Shes bought over 50k followers in the past year. She's desperate for a blue tick to validate her existence.

Laura jumped on the celebrity ADHD bandwagon and got herself diagnosed. Whatever her diagnosis she's still a fake out of touch liar!

Thank you, first time I have won a thread suggestion. I am enjoying following this one.

Reactions: 4
Woah as if she is giving herself praise for bleeping tidying her bedroom, lord she’s an adult. I tidy my house everyday & don’t give myself a high five or do a sermon on social media

Reactions: 3
Who says romance is dead... Her lesbian lover announces on Instagram that she's going to marry Laura 😂

Guess it's in keeping with Laura's style of being fake and doing everything for Instagram 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Who says romance is dead... Her lesbian lover announces on Instagram that she's going to marry Laura 😂

Guess it's in keeping with Laura's style of being fake and doing everything for Instagram 😂
Is she gona marry Laura or the fake name she’s going by

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she just said she's shaved everything, but didn't she have hair removal not that long ago..... More lies Laura.

Recap -

I lost it at ‘aggravates the Russians’ 💀

Amazing recap hun! Can’t wait for another thread of Gutbuster’s bullshit x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
In this comment she says "she wouldn't have changed over the last year???" implying she has changed???

Can anybody enlighten me as to what Lying Laura has changed in the last year??? 🤔

She still lies
She is still fake
She is still massive
She is still desperate for fame
... What's changed??? 🤔
The funniest thing is when she writes the boasting long list of all her fake credentials to some random on the internet and makes a grammatical error ..." very well educational " 😆😆

And is she seriously implying she has 2 Masters ? What a liar she is ! This is why people can't stand her. 🙄

And it's absolutely about cashing in on her size. The only engagement she gets is when she posts pictures that accentuate and highlight her stomach. She has zero engagement on any of her other posts! And how has she changed? She's definitely gained weight...is that what she means ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to unfollow the prick. Life is too short to watch videos of her waddling along in ridiculous outfits designed to make people laugh.

Life as a fat person is hard enough without that bleep profiting off people ridiculing us. I cannot stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm going to unfollow the prick. Life is too short to watch videos of her waddling along in ridiculous outfits designed to make people laugh.

Life as a fat person is hard enough without that bleep profiting off people ridiculing us. I cannot stand her.
And it was very telling that the 3 photos she gave permission for use in the newspaper article all showed her in 3 dresses that disguised her stomach and not the usual skin tight clobber that highlights her stomach. She's such a fake. I think her 15 minutes of fame have gone to her head and she thinks she's some sort of celebrity...the reality is she's a charlatan!

Reactions: 5