Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
I’d almost doubt she had the tummy tuck in Turkey too…

Reactions: 1

Kirky19

I think I've found it - 2 bed terraced in Sunderland for 120k showing sold on 13//07 (day it was updated)?

Not.today.brenda

Presumably she’s on the injectable blood thinners. I had to do them for 6 weeks after having a hysterectomy last year.
The purple one has me thinking 🤔
Specifically, the purple ones are for cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs.

I'm no medical professional though so don't quote me. Just seen it as strange.

Attachments

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Just seen her pepper girls post - she was out of breath doing her make up the other day but was fine strutting her stuff 🤷 it just doesn't make sense

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s completely lost her uniqueness now & is just another plus sized woman trying on clothes. I wonder how much of her Asda haul went back to the shop after she tried them on.

SheLeft

VIP Member
The lilac one I’m not so sure about but the beige one looks like no tum. At least not the two bollocks that dangle either side of her crotch gusset

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I think you can tell when jess is talking absolute rubbish by how fast she speaks when she posts a story. When she speaks super fast I know she's being fake and I just fast forward through her story.