Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

parisreynolds

Funny how she’s jumped ship from Gousto to Hello Fresh, clearly Gousto didn’t give her discount codes. Hello Fresh is awful, she’s so full of shit on her sales pitches for it. She literally plugs anything for coins doesn’t she 🙄
And of course she omits to mention she will receive a referral bonus if someone uses her code to sign up to Hello Fresh 🙄

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Yes Sunderland 2 bed terraced for 120k - the backdrop of the kitchen tiles and colours even show the same as in the house pictures when up on sale too
---
She's a natural born liar and attention seeker!
How come house prices are so cheap up there? Is it not a nice area?

I mean it could be something like a tummy tuck as opposed to WLS
She did mention skin removal months ago, I just don’t think many surgeons perform plus size Tummy tucks as they are so risky. One surgeon I follow in America does, but I can’t imagine she could have afforded him. Laura tells so many yarns I doubt anyone will ever know the truth of it!

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Could be but her specific mention of blood thinners makes me think PPs are right about a post-surgery DVT.
Could be, but I'm sure blood thinners are also given after a heart attack or a stroke, she'll definitely spin out the speculation to try and get more traction to her account.

Laine33

Haven’t been on this thread for a while - since when has she started posting herself in her underwear?? 🙈😱