WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a moon unit

9495F1CB-6D5D-4906-9A0B-C336D4B818E9.png

Bad advert for the salon - usually there’s an apprentice / junior staff that will be sent out for stuff like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s posted a reel about how she became a first time buyer this time last year. I am CERTAIN she claimed to buy a house after moving out of her flat and that it was longer ago than this time last year!
IIRC when she moved out of the flat and into that house where she did up the 'yarden' she was HEAVILY implying that she owned it with the words she used, without actually saying it. Guess we know why now.

Reactions: 4
How do we find out? I'm just nosey and wanting to see inside haha she tells that many lies I never know when she's being truthful

Reactions: 2
How do we find out? I'm just nosey and wanting to see inside haha she tells that many lies I never know when she's being truthful
Can't give out any info, but it's not really that hard to find with the information she's freely given out to hundreds of thousands of followers. Nothing impressive though wouldn't bother!

Reactions: 1
The Yarden house was years ago, though. That was the one she had been apparently advised not to say if she was renting or not “for security reasons”

She’s only gone out in those foils for attention, the daft cow.

Reactions: 4
She’s posted a reel about how she became a first time buyer this time last year. I am CERTAIN she claimed to buy a house after moving out of her flat and that it was longer ago than this time last year!
Yes I thought so too. She showed herself doing up the garden which was at the side of the house and as she said, not that big. Didn’t she have a housewarming and got a grazing table that Jess on the plus size used too (perhaps gifted?). Or did I imagine this ?!
---
She’s a moon unit

View attachment 2985614

Bad advert for the salon - usually there’s an apprentice / junior staff that will be sent out for stuff like this.
I wouldn’t leave the salon like this if the fire alarm was going off!

Reactions: 2
Yes. Given her stupidity in saying her completion date....I reckon I've sussed the particular house she has bought.

If I'm right then she's bought a 4 bed house near sea front
Not by the picture she's put on which gives away its a small white house with a bay window with considerably less bedrooms than that 🤦🏼‍♀️

I assumed she used a fake pic as she mentioned that in her essay....soz I mean post lol.

If not south shields then I'm assuming she's moved to Sunderland? Isn't her Dad from Herrington way?
I don't know if it was intentional for her to leave this at the top 🤷🏼‍♀️ but it sure helped confirm it once found!

Edit: Laura we all know you read here so before you cry Dox, I live hundreds of miles away and have absolutely no intention of visiting. I only found out from info YOU shared.

Attachments

Last edited:
I think I've found it - 2 bed terraced in Sunderland for 120k showing sold on 13//07 (day it was updated)?

Reactions: 1