WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't make sense though because she doesn't appear to have lost weight anywhere else on her body? She's still an odd shape.

Reactions: 6
‘This is my life, not a soap opera’ yet she milks and adds drama and alludes to things online for attention 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ffs, the drama. Of course people are going to be interested in how suddenly you have lost your overhanging stomach, you have created ‘a soap opera’ of your life with the constant woe is me, I have no money yet live the life of Riley.
Sorry but there wasn't much 'loose skin' there! Before she had the surgery she probably wasn't quite as big as she has been at some points in the past but still a lot bigger than she used to be a few years ago.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but there wasn't much 'loose skin' there! Before she had the surgery she probably wasn't quite as big as she has been at some points in the past but still a lot bigger than she used to be a few years ago.
More an apron of skin with fat in it, it would be hard work on the body carrying it around and she said it didn’t matter how often she cleaned it would get sores under it. I think it’s a positive decision to remove it rather than go for a sleeve or bypass to just get skinny.
---
‘This is my life, not a soap opera’ yet she milks and adds drama and alludes to things online for attention 😂
She does love to stir up drama and suspense.

Reactions: 2
Just watched her Asda haul. The belly is totally gone but then so is the illusion that the rest of her is skinny, it was just in comparison to the apron.

None of the haul really fitted, the jumpsuits were eyewateringly tight but she seemed to love them.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her haul video... every time she says "nice and roomy" the clothes look quite tight! You can see the material pulling at the front. She must be able to feel it. I know I certainly do when something is too small for me. I can't cope with tight clothes on me 😩

Reactions: 1
She’s completely lost her uniqueness now & is just another plus sized woman trying on clothes. I wonder how much of her Asda haul went back to the shop after she tried them on.

Not finished the video yet I’m on the first jumpsuit, but it seems like she’s sort of leaning forward? I guess maybe years of that massive belly have fucked her back (sorry if that’s been discussed before, I’m new to this particular thread and have only viewed her content sporadically over the years)

Laura is at the point now where she desperately wants to be thinner! You can see with the picking of sizes in the haul, the smaller the size the happier she is 👀
It’s like when you’ve started SW, have a few good weeks & next of all you’re buying for the size you wish to be ! But she’s done no work, she literally had her problem belly cut off. But no hard graft 🤷‍♀️

Absolutely nothing to distinguish her now from the usual plus sized influencer. She will need to up her game to get noticed now she is belly-free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely nothing to distinguish her now from the usual plus sized influencer. She will need to up her game to get noticed now she is belly-free.
The thing is she’s not that likeable to stand out, most of her followers on both instagram & TikTok are bought & she’s rapidly losing them on instagram.
She’s trying to make the fact she had a pulmonary embolism into her personality now & gain sympathy but her stories of the broken leg don’t add up. Had she have been truthful from the start about getting her apron removed she could have actually helped a lot of her followers as let’s be fair even though she claimed before her op she was a picture of health & her size never held her back it most definitely would have had major health implications at the size she was. I definitely think her time is over & she needs to get a new job because trying to claim she has cash flow issues due to work stopping when she was ‘ill’ but getting expensive beauty treatments & buying clothes haul is not something a skint person can do

QUOTE="Rabbit!69, post: 19523685, member: 15223"]
The thing is she’s not that likeable to stand out, most of her followers on both instagram & TikTok are bought & she’s rapidly losing them on instagram.
She’s trying to make the fact she had a pulmonary embolism into her personality now & gain sympathy but her stories of the broken leg don’t add up. Had she have been truthful from the start about getting her apron removed she could have actually helped a lot of her followers as let’s be fair even though she claimed before her op she was a picture of health & her size never held her back it most definitely would have had major health implications at the size she was. I definitely think her time is over & she needs to get a new job because trying to claim she has cash flow issues due to work stopping when she was ‘ill’ but getting expensive beauty treatments & buying clothes haul is not something a skint person can do
[/QUOTE]
I agree! She needs to wise up. All these instagram so called influencers time is up at some point. You can see she hasn’t lost weight but just stupidly and at high risk had the apron removed. Her top half is the same size as her bottom half she looks square. I would have more respect for her if she got a 9-5 job and earned a living. One beauty recommendation I would give her is ditch those stupid eye lashes. She would look a lot better with her own natural lashes. I still can’t get over she had such high risk surgery I understand it must have and did cause her problems but basically the tension on her skin and wound issue problems must be immense

It's so bizarre when you stops and says I can't breathe and then another woman pipes in stay calm. Why would you edit your video and keep that in.

The way she talks and her delivery is so disengenous....urgh

I only followed her for a short while but her voice and accent made me shiver. I love a geordie accent too, but hers is awful. Plus she’s just so boring and monotone when she speaks. As much as it was awful, that apron gunt was her USP and now without it she’s as dull as ditchwater.

I feel like she’s really manipulative and underhand with a lot of what she says. She’s always with a sob story and trying to coercively get people to ‘like’ and comment on her posts because she’s been so ‘poorly’. And this whole skint thing is pissing me right off! It just doesn’t feel genuine, any of it!

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s really manipulative and underhand with a lot of what she says. She’s always with a sob story and trying to coercively get people to ‘like’ and comment on her posts because she’s been so ‘poorly’. And this whole skint thing is pissing me right off! It just doesn’t feel genuine, any of it!
The amount of beauty treatments she has been having, she is not skint! She can clearly afford her ‘wants’ in life, perhaps things are tighter with her job taking a backseat while she deals with health issues but clearly she is able to spoil herself still. Talking of things being tighter, I’m sure she is just delighted at being able to buy the items in a smaller size but she did herself no favours. If she sat down in half of the clothes they would have burst open at the front. She need to stick with what fits her and not squeeze into things.

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise that by giving out completion date of house purchase someone who knows in which area she lives could very easily find out address etc 🙄
agree she comes across as very manipulative.
prepare for perfume selling to restart now that someone else has sorted out her stock